Swansea City 2 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT (FA Cup replay)

1 minute ago, I'm an Essex Owl said:

I disagree. Just an opinion but I thought we were awful. Barely put a tackle in,  carried absolutely no attacking threat and our passing was shocking. I thought we were utter s h i t tonight.

What annoyed me most was we just seemed to have absolutely no clue what so ever going forward.

It was like a training exercise set up to test out a five man defence.

12 minutes ago, A57Lincsowl said:

We just haven't tried today. Lacked tempo and passing was poor today.

Yep.

Not that I expected much of a result given the injury situation, but we looked exceptionally poor out there today in my opinion.

It's one thing to lose, it's another to look like you have no business being on the same pitch. 

Probably for the best though - focus on the league and retooling 

Edited by Indoor Owl

5 minutes ago, striker said:

About right,  starting to lose some confidence in Jos. I fully appreciate the mess he was left with but cannot take any more of this 5 at the back defensive poo .

At least have a flipping go rather than making up the numbers

Parked the bus but left all the fooookin windows open

• Thanks 1

I’ll say this though, if our intention tonight was really to just knock it around a bit and let Swansea have the win so we can concentrate on the league then they will have wanted to have a word with the thousand or so fans that bought a ticket to travel miles across the country in freezing conditions on a weekday just to see Wednesday pass it around a bit.

And if that wasn’t the case and we generally were trying to progress from tonight I want to know why we were playing like it was a testimonial for the last half an hour while we were losing. 

Didn’t deserve a single person coming to back them tonight. Thoroughly ashamed of the team. 

Guest Bulgaria
20 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Cost a fortune because they paid £8m for Rhodes and Money for Reach 

Its a reserve side 

and wages.... jones and Boyd alone will be on a kings ransom.

Keep convincing yer sen its a reserve side mate. That team we had out tonight should be more than capable of at least looking like scoring.

I am absolutely well and truly fuming at that performance.

Really surprised at how angry that performance has made me and I was watching it from the comfort of my own living room. Can’t imagine how those fans that actually went feel, it’s them I feel for.

Not been this angry since that joke of an outing against our City Rivals on our home turf.