Swansea City 2 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT (FA Cup replay)

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
1 minute ago, sMacLean said:

Youjust  wonder whether Jos has said just go and pass it around and get knocked out so we save it all for the league.

I'd wager there'll be more urgency on Saturday.

I said this at the time and there hasn’t been anything to change my mind but Jos was not the manager that we needed. We need someone that knows the English game, I feel sorry for Jos having to deal with these injuries but our league survival is a massive concern for me and I just don’t know if Jos is the man that can get enough out of these players. 

Massive gulf in class. Their second goal showed the value of off the ball running and passing into space. Something wednesday haven't a clue about.

Id like to think that a 20 million quid player like Rhodes would be able to run into space. 

Hang on. That requires effort. That's something Rhodes hasn't got. His attitude is disgraceful. CC landed us with this hopeless ex footballer for the next three plus years. 

Joao has played well. He's alone out there. Reach also tries hard but he's way ahead of the zombies. 

Thankfully its  almost over. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Oh god, the melt down has started, not quite sure what some of our so called fans really want or expect !

What we want? God sake, we want players to put a bit of effort in, maybe be able to pass the ball to each other, to much to ask?