Swansea City 2 : 0 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT (FA Cup replay)

7 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

I'm sorry for those who've gone, but we've got bigger fish to fry.

More games = more injuries, which we cannot afford at any price.

If we stay up this season, and the Blades and Leeds stay down, we've got away with it.

Complete drivel. Sad people, more interested in United failings than wednesdays. 

Edited by Mrmason69
Update

7 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I said this at the time and there hasn’t been anything to change my mind but Jos was not the manager that we needed. We need someone that knows the English game, I feel sorry for Jos having to deal with these injuries but our league survival is a massive concern for me and I just don’t know if Jos is the man that can get enough out of these players. 

I totally agree 

7 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

We had a chance to be positive and attacking in a game that ultimately means nothing. 

We could have entertained. We could have gained some confidence. 

Instead we have just... well... turned up. 

About right,  starting to lose some confidence in Jos. I fully appreciate the mess he was left with but cannot take any more of this 5 at the back defensive poo .

At least have a flipping go rather than making up the numbers

17 minutes ago, SiJ said:

How do you get the ignore function to work? 

We have to keep going over this don’t we? If you disagree with my opinion simply discuss why.

If not then actually put me on ignore and stop banging on about me to me. It’s boring.

3 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Well i dont think we played too bad considering our squad. Looked quite tidy at times. Just look at swanseas bench and that says it all. 

I disagree. Just an opinion but I thought we were awful. Barely put a tackle in,  carried absolutely no attacking threat and our passing was shocking. I thought we were utter s h i t tonight.

3 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Well i dont think we played too bad considering our squad. Looked quite tidy at times. Just look at swanseas bench and that says it all. 

I disagree. Just an opinion but I thought we were awful. Barely put a tackle in,  carried absolutely no attacking threat and our passing was shocking. I thought we were utter s h i t tonight.