Louis Shackshaft "My assessment on who should get a new contract"

I say that Louis, as we've seen a poor pre match press conference conducted by Staton yesterday and whilst football is about opinions, I think 99.9% would agree next season is a season too far for Loovens and Wallace.

Pudil and Nuhiu will get extended. Can always loan the latter out.

41 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Pudil should be kept on yes. 

Why a heavy heart though ? They are just players who have stopped serving a purpose . They need moving on ... 

dead right and that's why I find it strange when some get on young hirst's  case  accusing him of  lack of loyalty .....the club will show none to a player once he's no use to them so why should a player show loyalty to the club ..........back on topic i'd be keeping pudil and dave .

Guessing Wallace has played the most amount of minutes so far this season of any player?

with 16 out it’s not to be sniffed at and playing the last 6/7 games out of position.

i know he was a bit annoyed about not getting a new deal at the start of the season . 

8 hours ago, torryowl said:

dead right and that's why I find it strange when some get on young hirst's  case  accusing him of  lack of loyalty .....the club will show none to a player once he's no use to them so why should a player show loyalty to the club ..........back on topic i'd be keeping pudil and dave .

I don't understand why people get attached to players ... pudil is worth keeping next year then the same will possibly apply to him the following season . Agreed re adthe . Decent squad option