Louis Shackshaft "My assessment on who should get a new contract"

With the summer fast approaching, four Sheffield Wednesday players will find themselves out of contract as the season comes to a close (Source - transfermarkt.co.uk).

With this in mind, Louis Shackshaft blogs his  opinion on each of those players on the basis of performances throughout the 2017/18 campaign so far. 

http://www.louisshackshaft.com/blog/contract-expiration-who-is-worthy-of-a-new-deal

Owlstalk Shop

Loovens, Nuhiu, Wallace, Pudil, Matias

If it was up to me would not offer any player on that list a new contract.

Need some fresh blood into the squad.

None of this he can have a contract because he is 'Good for the dressing room' nonsense either. Not way to run a football club paying people thousands of pounds a week to be basically a  cheerleader.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

With the summer fast approaching, four Sheffield Wednesday players will find themselves out of contract as the season comes to a close (Source - transfermarkt.co.uk).

With this in mind, Louis Shackshaft blogs his  opinion on each of those players on the basis of performances throughout the 2017/18 campaign so far. 

http://www.louisshackshaft.com/blog/contract-expiration-who-is-worthy-of-a-new-deal

Sounds like an 80`s muck star 

• Haha 6

I'd definitely let Nuhiu, Wallace and Loovens go along with Kean, the reserve keeper now on loan with Grimsby. Pudil might be worth a one year extension depending on his from over the next couple of months, maybe on reduced wages.  We have to free up wages when players such as these are out of contract, nobody else is likely to pay them anything like the money they have had with us. I'd also let Butterfield go back to Derby and not take up the option of buying him.

2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Loovens, Nuhiu, Wallace, Pudil, Matias

If it was up to me would not offer any player on that list a new contract.

Need some fresh blood into the squad.

None of this he can have a contract because he is 'Good for the dressing room' nonsense either. Not way to run a football club paying people thousands of pounds a week to be basically a  cheerleader.

I'd keep Pudil