Barnsley 1 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

King Carlos was in a no win situation, the cavemen wanted him gone when we were 4th and some even wanted him gone after Wembley...

where as his 25 passes before going over the half way line came in really useful in the last 5 minutes at wembley, it saved hull the trouble of running the clock down.

• Like 1

Just now, dnhc said:

but isn't what we brought in sat on the bench?

If you're refering to Rhodes, then yes. However, three weeks ago i was told he had been playing with an injury. i don't know what, or how bad. Clearly not bad enough to stop him playing but perhaps bad enough to affect his performance. 

Hunt perhaps should be playing but is just coming back from injury - the rest are academy players.

2 minutes ago, Rodger Wylde II said:

Im sure the chairman said in one of his 'ask the chairman' answers that he said Carlos had the final say on all transfers.

Both DC and CC said the signings were his, but that doesn't stop the CC supporters from consistently trying to rewrite history by denying it 

Last week we played with a back 5, and a central midfield 3. We got over run in midfield.

This notion of wingbacks is wishful thinking, they are playing as fullbacks.

The opposition fullbacks could get forward, offering even more width.

Are we getting overrun today because if we are, we have learnt nothing from last week, which in my opinion is very poor.

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

It's a vicious circle, bad management and decisions have followed this club for years, we all thought, finally....but...finally....reality is hitting us, and we are all trying to come up with a reason...I appreciate that mate.

for me, the only 'professional' outfit to run us in the last 25? years was mm, and he did it from a business point of view.

2 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I'm not sure what you did there....you acknowledged our absolutely diabolical injury crisis and then dismissed it all in the same sentence. 

I’m not sure what point I’m trying to make :rolleyes: Just totally bewildered by what’s happening at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Rodger Wylde II said:

Im sure the chairman said in one of his 'ask the chairman' answers that he said Carlos had the final say on all transfers.

I personally don’t believe a lot of the things Mr Chansiri says, that’s just my opinion of the man .

9 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

Sounds a very poor performance from both the manager and players regardless.

We really need to change shape AND personnel at half time.

Wildsmith

Hunt             Palmer         Fred          Thorniley  

Jones       

Boyd                               Reach

Wallace  

Joao            Rhodes 

So take Palmer off when RS says he’s our best player in the first half?

1 minute ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

Last week we played with a back 5, and a central midfield 3. We got over run in midfield.

This notion of wingbacks is wishful thinking, they are playing as fullbacks.

The opposition fullbacks could get forward, offering even more width.

Are we getting overrun today because if we are, we have learnt nothing from last week, which in my opinion is very poor.

Last week dictated by keeper errors.

1 minute ago, prowl said:

How many of the posters saying how bad we are playing are actually at the match?

How many are watching on ifollow?

I'm watching on twitter and it looks terrible reading the tweets.

• Haha 2