Barnsley 1 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

4 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

He does seem a tad ineffective.

He definately is a real football manager isn't he ?

lol

His manner seems mild and you have to hope he has an impact on the players.

Although Jones as a kind of sweeper ought to work,  and it's not a bad idea, he probably is not sharp enough to rescue situations,  but I have to agree he is very immobile in midfield so moving him out of there a brave but reasonable move.

11 minutes ago, 33 said:

Jos is sat nicely in the dugout doing foookall to motivate his players

This is like on Football Manager when you think maybe I will instruct a shout to the team as the position is precarious but then you think if I press the shout now will it be as effective later in the game when I need to use one so you just leave it and let the clock run and that is all that Jos is doing just managing his shouts as if you use them too often they are not as good.

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

Indeed. I will never understand how with all the money he spunked, Fox was his best effort at strengthening our full backs.

Fraud of a manager.

it's modern day football for you, who needs a fullback who can wall bottom a winger when he can be f*****g about on the half way line being caught out of position instead?

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

...and you're posting on your phone :luhukay:

At Oakwell watching us play Jones CB, Fox struggling to deal with the pace out wide and Reach who is doing okay but is outmuscled in central midfield.

Then as we look for our manager to give some guidance during a period of play that we are struggling in he is sat keeping warm

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

These aren't just some lads picked from the dole queue mate, they are professional footballers, paid handsomely to TRY

true - but our second/third choices have never been good enough - Fox/Palmer/Jones/Wallace/Nuihu are all slow, weak and ineffective.

A total failure in club management not to move these on last year, and we're now paying for it.

Sounds a very poor performance from both the manager and players regardless.

We really need to change shape AND personnel at half time.

Wildsmith

Hunt             Palmer         Fred          Thorniley  

Jones       

Boyd                               Reach

Wallace  

Joao            Rhodes 

Edited by Fuzzy logics

6 minutes ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Anyone claiming that Jos is anyway responsible for this needs banning along with the ST refunders, Mourinho could be in charge and he'd struggle with the injuries we have.

I absolutely agree, however a lot of people on here expected Carlos to win every game with this team! Baffling really. 

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

I’m watching on iPlayer and it’s not as bad as many on here are describing. 

Are you going off video, at ground or the radio?? 

Did you have any probs at all logging on? I can't even get it to go to the payment screen. Just goes to a loop about what games you can't watch on ifollow ie. the cup game v swansea.

6 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Indeed. I will never understand how with all the money he spunked, Fox was his best effort at strengthening our full backs.

Fraud of a manager.

So despite everyone and i do mean everyone at the club telling us that CC had just a say in transfers but not THE say you are still pushing the agenda that he personally signed every player oh no lets get it completely accurate he signed every player deemed not good enough on these august pages 

Edited by Lawrie Madden

1 minute ago, Animis said:

true - but our second/third choices have never been good enough - Fox/Palmer/Jones/Wallace/Nuihu are all slow, weak and ineffective.

A total failure in club management not to move these on last year, and we're now paying for it.

It was demonstrated when second choices played in cup matches.

1 minute ago, ROMFORDOWL!! said:

I absolutely agree, however a lot of people on here expected Carlos to win every game with this team! Baffling really. 

King Carlos was in a no win situation, the cavemen wanted him gone when we were 4th and some even wanted him gone after Wembley...