Barnsley 1 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Indeed. I will never understand how with all the money he spunked, Fox was his best effort at strengthening our full backs.

Fraud of a manager.

I’d put my mortgage on Fox not being a CC signing. He genuinely didn’t have a clue who he was when Fox was being linked with us. It wasn’t a bluff type response, he seemed totally unaware of the potential signing.

Sounded like we are hanging on. Can’t believe how this side/squad has captitulated in the way it has. I know injuries are a massive issue but when we’re relying on the likes of Reach, Fox and Palmer to be our main creative force in this formation we are well and truly in the sh it. 

4 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

I’m watching on iPlayer and it’s not as bad as many on here are describing. 

Are you going off video, at ground or the radio?? 

Agree, need to stop messing around at the back, like with their goal, caused our own problems again had a chance to get it forward.

I'm not watching so can't tell if he's taking in what needs to be done 

some managers are quiet  and just as effective let's hope so 

no blame attached to Jos at all  but it's ridiculous that we are in this position bailing out against barnsley ffs  

It's almost worth playing the Under 23 squad  and  the other young lads. At least they have bonded and play together on a regular basis.

And they would bring some effort and enthusiasm into the match. I'm sure most if not all of them would relish a chance to play for us.

I don't go for this " it's wrong to put young lads into a competitive match too soon as it would ruin them ".

We can't do any worse than at present. 

3 minutes ago, Animis said:

true - but our second/third choices have never been good enough - Fox/Palmer/Jones/Wallace/Nuihu are all slow, weak and ineffective.

A total failure in club management not to move these on last year, and we're now paying for it.

but isn't what we brought in sat on the bench?

3 minutes ago, 33 said:

At Oakwell watching us play Jones CB, Fox struggling to deal with the pace out wide and Reach who is doing okay but is outmuscled in central midfield.

Then as we look for our manager to give some guidance during a period of play that we are struggling in he is sat keeping warm

Not easy to give individual guidance from dug out. Half time the right time.

1 minute ago, Captain Scarlett said:

It's almost worth playing the Under 23 squad  and  the other young lads. At least they have bonded and play together on a regular basis.

And they would bring some effort and enthusiasm into the match. I'm sure most if not all of them would relish a chance to play for us.

I don't go for this " it's wrong to put young lads into a competitive match too soon as it would ruin them ".

We can't do any worse than at present. 

Erm yes they could be a lot lot worse.

2 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

So despite everyone and i do mean everyone at the club telling us that CC had just a say in transfer but not the say you are still pushing the agenda that he personally signed every player oh no lets get it completely accurate he signed every player deemed not good enough on these august pages 

Im sure the chairman said in one of his 'ask the chairman' answers that he said Carlos had the final say on all transfers.

2 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Sounded like we are hanging on. Can’t believe how this side/squad has captitulated in the way it has. I know injuries are a massive issue but when we’re relying on the likes of Reach, Fox and Palmer to be our main creative force in this formation we are well and truly in the sh it. 

I'm not sure what you did there....you acknowledged our absolutely diabolical injury crisis and then dismissed it all in the same sentence. 

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 1

Just noticed the ‘[x] new posts: click to view first’ pop-ups on open threads on here apparently count as a ‘stream’ according to iPad - they keep pausing my iFollow coverage in another window which then says ‘you can’t listen to two streams at once’

:duntmatter:lol

5 minutes ago, Animis said:

true - but our second/third choices have never been good enough - Fox/Palmer/Jones/Wallace/Nuihu are all slow, weak and ineffective.

A total failure in club management not to move these on last year, and we're now paying for it.

It's a vicious circle, bad management and decisions have followed this club for years, we all thought, finally....but...finally....reality is hitting us, and we are all trying to come up with a reason...I appreciate that mate.