Barnsley 1 : 1 Sheffield Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, RocketOwl said:

Like McGeady, Mcmannaman, Emmanuslon, Lachman etc

McGeady played and when he played he was total gash ditto McManaman

Emmanulson was brought in when the fullbacks Hunt and Pudil were doing ok Lachman did you see him train 

Just keep on with the conspiracy threories your rewriting of history is really poor

Just now, Rebowl Yell said:

Don’t worry about it, @Lawrie Madden could witness Carlos actually stab an innocent puppy minding it’s own business and when the police question him he’d say the dog jumped on Carlos’s knife and probably genuinely convince himself it’s true too.

I know you were trying to make a point there but it just got weird.... lol

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Don’t worry about it, @Lawrie Madden could witness Carlos actually stab an innocent puppy minding it’s own business and when the police question him he’d say the dog jumped on Carlos’s knife and probably genuinely convince himself it’s true too.

Ye thats right thats what i could do 

Or maybe when a chairman tells us something i actually believe him rather than make up my own totally unsubstantiated story 

Edited by Lawrie Madden

1 minute ago, adifferentgame said:

We've looked marginally the better side for 5 minutes, with Joao involved in nearly everything positive.

Palmer might have done more to get a cross in, but great stuff to get into position to win the corner.

great updates ADG, keep em coming!

2 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

I heard from a neighbours pimp that the real reason he moved to Swansea is that he wasn't allowed to be withing 500 yards of the puppy with the restraining order in place.....

• Haha 2