Sheffield United 0: 0 Sheffield Wednesday

5-3-2 to try and keep it tight first 20 minutes and grow into the game I think. 

Then the potential for the full backs to turn into genuine wing backs if we can get a foothold. 

That bench is scary though- nice to see a couple of the younger lads, but a half fit Boyd, Nuhiu, Butterfield and Matias as the only proper pros. :picnic:

2 minutes ago, Miffed said:

And they will be at us from the start. In our faces trying to unsettle us and creating lots of early chances.

I just hope the players have the mentality for this game and their surroundings and dont get caught like rabbits in the headlights.

Its time for them to grow a pair, play for the badge and show the new manager why they deserve to be here. Its time to give something back to the fans.

Win tonight and the fans will forgive the second string for some performances this season!

Abdi and Matias cant even get a game with the new manager. 

Best midfield would have been 

Reach, Abdi, Jones and Matias. 

You have three Premier league players there's plus a supremely talented player in Matias. The premier league players are good enough to interchange positions or they were before CC tried to ruin them 

Wallace isn't worth a place in a non league side let alone a championship team. 

It's the first match of the new chap so it will take him time to work out nicely hopers like Wallace. He can't get rid of them all or we wouldn't have a team. 

Good luck tonight. 

What will be will be

Just now, Mrmason69 said:

Abdi and Matias cant even get a game with the new manager. 

Best midfield would have been 

Reach, Abdi, Jones and Matias. 

You have three Premier league players there's plus a supremely talented player in Matias. The premier league players are good enough to interchange positions or they were before CC tried to ruin them 

Wallace isn't worth a place in a non league side let alone a championship team. 

It's the first match of the new chap so it will take him time to work out nicely hopers like Wallace. He can't get rid of them all or we wouldn't have a team. 

Good luck tonight. 

What will be will be

Thats total rubbish.....Yea lets get matias in...just what you need in a battle..been f.ookin' brilliant in the past hasn't he?

I think we will see a different Wallace tonight. Shackles off and hopefully something to prove. I agree he has been woeful this season but he didnt suddenly become a bad player

Besides, he could be exactly the type of character we need on the field. Someone to wind them up as we have seen in the past.... like at Huddersfield and Newcastle..... take the focus off the other players.