Latest odds for next manager.

3 hours ago, steelowl said:

sometimes it only takes 1 win mate they are a joke of a betting site tbf 

it will take a bit more to shift the odds looks like there's money for poyet 

bizarrely and an indication of how stupid these markets are as a guide paddy power have pullis at 20s for our job :wacko:

Have to disagree....I find sky bet decent....Ladbrokes have capped my mx bet to £1.13 after a few decent wins and Hills have started capping me (although not to the Ladbrokes extent and more early morning when I think it's on an auto cap)...sky on the other hand always accept my bets at the stake i want

3 hours ago, steelowl said:

I don't mind that he's a possible imo   

who has an account at  skybet?

Been lumping on Sven Goran Erikson all morning. My mates auntie's dogs vet's assistant saw him in Ikea near meadowhell looking at footons for his new flat up Manor. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ian said:

Have to disagree....I find sky bet decent....Ladbrokes have capped my mx bet to £1.13 after a few decent wins and Hills have started capping me (although not to the Ladbrokes extent and more early morning when I think it's on an auto cap)...sky on the other hand always accept my bets at the stake i want

ok 

i may or may not have an interest in the odd bet every year or so and people i know think they rank alongside bet victor mate 

On 29/12/2017 at 09:54, millo said:

Don't know whether it is significant or not but Paddy Power has just reopened betting on next permanent Wednesday manager. Steve McClaren is quoted at 1/9. Looks a bit ominous. 

Please no. I'd rather stay in the EU!

FFS, I thought it was now! 

lol

Edited by Dronfield Blue
I'm a nob
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Athelwulf said:

Yes, we're no longer the attractive proposition we used to be.

Which is why missing out on McCarthy was such a clanger, as he wanted the job.

Half the managers our fans turned their noses up at wouldn't touch us with a bargepole anyway now.

We should have grabbed Mick when we had the chance. Massive mistake by Chansiri

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

We should have grabbed Mick when we had the chance. Massive mistake by Chansiri

Sadly the bloke is full of them.

Changing the badge.

Fecking about with the kit .

Employing poor, unheard of European managers who have had more clubs than Tiger Woods.

Signing very very expensive player and allowing clueless to mistreat them.

Charging top dollar for a second rate product.

Pricing fans out of attending games.

Cluelessly running the club into the ground.

Allowing senior players to be alianated from the club.

The list goes on and on and on.

On 29/12/2017 at 14:36, Ian said:

Capped because you have a gambling issue more like. When the fun stops:tango: 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, steveger said:

Legend but a crap manager.....

heard from a few players that have played with him he turns up ayf cut to training, not what we need at all

I'm going to say Ian Holloway on an 18 month contract, but he has to promise to play like Blackpool, we can't defend anyway so what's the point in even trying, let's just use our best assets which are our attacking players & see where it takes us

If it goes well 2nd half of the season then give Holloway a crack next season, if it doesn't work out well at least we can say we had a go