Latest odds for next manager.

5 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

My money is on Jokanovic subject to DC convincing anyone of note he's willing to learn from his mistakes, and keep his unqualified nose out.

I'd agree i backed him to win a lot of money before   

the prob is obviously paying Jos off and financing a deal   we would have to  prune further than expected in Jan  and get seriously creative with a bonuses package  

3 minutes ago, steelowl said:

the prob is obviously paying Jos off and financing a deal   we would have to  prune further than expected in Jan  and get seriously creative with a bonuses package  

Gardening leave init 

I remember when we put new odds for next manager when Dave Jones was heading for the sack, Warnock was 100/1 & max I could put on was a tenner

I'll never forgive Milan for bottling giving him the job.. not just because I'd have got a bag of sand just before Christmas 

37 minutes ago, steelowl said:

Doubt there's a problem on pay off , he'll be on two bob as on dole for 2 years before joining us.

And Carlos was on half of Dave Jones' £770,000 per year. 

More likely, lining up a replacement - who decent would want this job?

Certainly , no one with  Jos's passion.

7 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Sadly the bloke is full of them.

Changing the badge.

Fecking about with the kit .

Employing poor, unheard of European managers who have had more clubs than Tiger Woods.

Signing very very expensive player and allowing clueless to mistreat them.

Charging top dollar for a second rate product.

Pricing fans out of attending games.

Cluelessly running the club into the ground.

Allowing senior players to be alianated from the club.

The list goes on and on and on.

I think I want to cry now.

At least we had a larger than normal cake in a vague spherical shape. That’s something isn’t it? Please don’t disregard the importance of cakeball in our long rich history.

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

My money is on Jokanovic subject to DC convincing anyone of note he's willing to learn from his mistakes, and keep his unqualified nose out.

Sorry mate , (unusually)  not with you on this one.

He can't defend and we don't have Watford's loan options nor Carney or Sessy to blow teams away.

Pearson for me - as a manager not just carrying training bibs. 

1 minute ago, fred mciver said:

Sorry mate , (unusually)  not with you on this one.

He can't defend and we don't have Watford's loan options nor Carney or Sessy to blow teams away.

Pearson for me - as a manager not just carrying training bibs. 

That would work for me too.

56 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

I remember when we put new odds for next manager when Dave Jones was heading for the sack, Warnock was 100/1 & max I could put on was a tenner

I'll never forgive Milan for bottling giving him the job.. not just because I'd have got a bag of sand just before Christmas 

Do you live on a flood plain or summat? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, steelowl said:

I wouldn't think paying Jos off is so much of a problem as his wages will already be accounted for in this years budget, it's as you say financing the new deal that would be the problem especially with P&S to deal with.

Haven’t read the thread in bed Fred but if someone else hasn’t already made the point, the fact that the press are now speculating on the next manager is a sure sign summat’s happening behind the scenes.

Holloway will be itching to get started.

9 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

We have to pray that Rotherham will be Luhukay's last match as manager.

If Reading land Jokanovic that would be dreadful news and exp[ose our complete lack of leadership.

Wake up DC and get it done

Reading seem to be favouring Bruce, but I don’t know whether that’s because Jokanovic might have said he isn’t interested