Paulo Fonseca

On the face of it we have absolutely no chance of landing this guy. None what so ever.

But like with Neves at wolves there could be higher powers at work. He didn't choose to go to wolves without any persuasion did he. 

Like with Mendes there, Doyen could see us as there way to premier league and as far fetched as it may seem. 

Doyen may finally be about to prove there worth.

As mentioned before Espirito Santo left perennial champs league side Porto for Wolves and the lure of the Prem.No way Fonseca will arrive before the summer but every chance he might be here during it.

He's very young for a coach still and might risk a couple of years at this level.Stock would still be very high after.

I am not convinced about the hype around Fonseca. They beat Man City in a game that did not matter an achievement but against weakened team.. His win record is impressive but is in Rumanian League. I have never seen any Rumanian football but standard will not be great. Championship will be different to what he has encountered previously and I would be pleasantly surprised if he was a success.

He is another very risky choice as coach.

3 minutes ago, Quist said:

I am not convinced about the hype around Fonseca. They beat Man City in a game that did not matter an achievement but against weakened team.. His win record is impressive but is in Rumanian League. I have never seen any Rumanian football but standard will not be great. Championship will be different to what he has encountered previously and I would be pleasantly surprised if he was a success.

Ukraine. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Quist said:

Oh god another bubble burst... have you any recommendations? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Watson said:

Oh god another bubble burst... have you any recommendations? 

Have a read of Paul cook thread I explained my stance in that thread.

I would like to see what your thoughts are and reasoning behind them.