Paulo Fonseca

4 minutes ago, Quist said:

With you totally on this, we need a change away from what we just had. I know little about the chap and i suspect until his team beat Manchester City so did most others.

I think we need a complete clear out of current staff, including Bullen, new ideas needed. 

4 minutes ago, Quist said:

With you totally on this, we need a change away from what we just had. I know little about the chap and i suspect until his team beat Manchester City so did most others.

But you feel well-informed enough to post four times on Christmas day in a thread about him to say that you don't want him here? 

Have some eggnog mate garymegson

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, sMacLean said:

As mentioned before Espirito Santo left perennial champs league side Porto for Wolves and the lure of the Prem.No way Fonseca will arrive before the summer but every chance he might be here during it.

He's very young for a coach still and might risk a couple of years at this level.Stock would still be very high after.

Santo was sacked at Porto after winning no trophies. 

12 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Unlike what they post on Bladesmad, this is very much a truth. Whether it happens or not is another thing obviously.

Someone will have stuck a tenna on him in Ladbrooks and he’s shot to the top of the market... it’s a non starter for me

4 minutes ago, ramone said:

Someone will have stuck a tenna on him in Ladbrooks and he’s shot to the top of the market... it’s a non starter for me

Was linked previously, reputable journo linked him too. Fits the bill of the chairman wants a big name, he is agent is Doyen....

He won't come here, but I can almost guarantee we're interested in him.