Derby County vs Sheffield Wednesday - OMDT

Difficult to get excited about this one, so often I have been hopeful and optimistic on matchdays just to be let down. By setting expectations low according to our average performance might be pleasantly surprised? Or might not!

My guess, 2-1 to someone, probably them.

Very tough game and feels like it could be the most important of the season.Get back to a few points off 2nd soon and the season will re-ignite.Fail Bolton-style again today and the fans will turn completely.

Let's hope it's a Leeds style performance and start of a 6 game winning run.Season not lost yet.

Not going to watch it. Mr partner on the left of my photo of 16 years has fallen in love with someone she only just met on a public Facebook forum a month ago whom lives in another country. She only has 30 friends on Facebook and has been tarting around the public forums. Why couldn't she just turn lesbian 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, The Coorong Owl said:

Not going to watch it. Mr partner on the left of my photo of 16 years has fallen in love with someone she only just met on a public Facebook forum a month ago whom lives in another country. She only has 30 friends on Facebook and has been tarting around the public forums. Why couldn't she just turn lesbian 

Is this real?

Always start every game with optimism as every supporter should. I had this game down as a draw at the start of the season - increasingly these 'draws' will need to start converting to wins.

I fear a loss could mean the end for CC, but lets hope by 5pm we are all pleasantly surprised. Therefore, i'm going 2-1 with Reach and Fletcher grabbing the goals either side of half time.

25 minutes ago, The Coorong Owl said:

?!?

:biggrin: Kin hilarious m'lord. Genuinely guffawing sat in car while baby granddaughter sleeps in back seat.

Will we be playing in Dirk's white sox I wonder? Or will our front three be Marco, Merrick & Terry Lee? As for your betrothed returning, can't you persuade Stubbs to fulfill your conjugals, while you summon the kitchen maid for a lamb shank?

Anyway, to football matters. Christ knows which Wednesday will turn up, if any, like last week.

Let's go random & say 3-1 to us. Make that mardy get Rowett even more mardy!

UTO.

• Like 1

Top thread Snoots! Great shame about Lady Snoots, I have a mental image now that just won’t leave my addled brain. If it comes down to a pursuit around the manorial grounds...don’t forget to get Stubbs to play the Benny Hill chase music! On today’s match, the best we can hope for is Brian to the rescue, blowing a speculative 40 yard lob from Bannan over their goalies head in the 89th minute. Derby County 0 Wizards 1 (Bannan-with the assist from Brian)

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, offalyowl said:

Wel done snoots and if the wife finds you, you can always get Stubbs to take 1 for the team and have an excuse to get rid, anyway hope we win this as 3 points and a win is crucial but I see it as a 1-1 draw 

uto 

16 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

As for your betrothed returning, can't you persuade Stubbs to fulfill your conjugals, while you summon the kitchen maid for a lamb shank?

Alas Stubbs, despite his SAS training isn't brave enough to take on such a dangerous mission.  I can't say I blame him.  

I barely made it through my wedding night those many moons ago with my physical and mental wellbeing in tact.

Of course it has sadly happened more than once over the years.

I find strategies over the years to help me cope. I'd use meditation to take myself to nicer places in my mind. I'd think of paper cuts.  Tearing my anterior cruciate ligament. Trapping my fingers in a door jamb.

Happier  thoughts.   

Until one night when I had a vivid trance like hallucination of falling. Falling down a vast dark chasm,  arms and legs flailing as I fell I to the darkness.  When I snapped out of the terror and back into reality I realised it was actually reality Urgghh! 

In the end I started using Rohypnol. ..

on myself. 

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

:biggrin: Kin hilarious m'lord. Genuinely guffawing sat in car while baby granddaughter sleeps in back seat.

Will we be playing in Dirk's white sox I wonder? Or will our front three be Marco, Merrick & Terry Lee? As for your betrothed returning, can't you persuade Stubbs to fulfill your conjugals, while you summon the kitchen maid for a lamb shank?

Anyway, to football matters. Christ knows which Wednesday will turn up, if any, like last week.

Let's go random & say 3-1 to us. Make that mardy get Rowett even more mardy!

UTO.

Hope you get home ok and don't get "Car Trouble" S6?

Right I'm setting off  on the road ...bloody M6 Time .......

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST