Derby County vs Sheffield Wednesday - OMDT

Great work m'lord. I'm sorry to hear about the wife... My advice is, if you can, just keep on running.

I agree that it's been a long, gloomy week. I feel like there's a bit of a cloud over S6 currently, let's just hope it's the last bit of Ophelia or the first bit of Brian or summit.

I've spent quite a lot of the last few Saturdays thinking this, but I'm just hoping for a response.

It's only October but sadly it's already approaching sh*t or bust time. As the eternal pessimistic optimist I still believe that we could just start to turn it around, here's hoping it starts today... Let's go and "ram" it up those sheep **aggers Wednesday!!

UTO

• Like 1

Guest Wonder Spaniel

Top thread Mr Lord! Really hard to call today's game, as both us and Derby are consistently inconsistent at the moment, hence being level on 16 points. Vidra (or Video, as my spell check seems to want to call him!) is definitely their danger man and you can bet that Huddleston turns in a performance against us. Just hope the lads are free up for this.

'Ya don't drink, ya don't smoke, what do ya do? Subtle innuendos follow, must be Wednesday inside'........(Goody Two Shoes, Adam Ant)

Excellent OP as always Lord. Massive game today. Need a win at all costs imo, alsobhope the players perform from the very first minute rather than just in the 2nd half. Come on Wednesday, we don't want another Saturday night like last week. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

Well first away game with my son so really looking forward to it and a couple of beers together of course!! First away game in a very very long time, just hoping for a performance and some great atmosphere!!! UTO......

I'm worried about today...Derby are looking a lot more solid these days and Vydra is getting a few.

I can see us getting overrun in the middle and struggling to create.

Really wish I could be more positive but with Carlos digging his deluded heels in and seemingly unwilling to change things Derby 2 Wednesday 0 

:

Here's good news.  I won't be there so there's a decent chance we'll win.  Been to four this season (including both Bolton games) and not seen a win.  Good luck to all those going to Derby today.  Hope we bring the points back to Sheffield.