Derby County vs Sheffield Wednesday - OMDT

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Alas Stubbs, despite his SAS training isn't brave enough to take on such a dangerous mission.  I can't say I blame him.  

I barely made it through my wedding night those many moons ago in physical and mental wellbeing in tact.

Of course it has sadly happened more than once over the years.

I find strategies over the years to help me cope. I'd use meditation to take myself to happier places in my mind. I'd think of paper cuts.  Tearing my anterior cruciate ligament. Trapping my fingers in a door jamb.

Happier  thoughts.   

Until one night when I had a vivid trance like hallucination of falling. Falling down a vast dark chasm,  arms and legs flailing as I fell I to the darkness.  When I snapped out of the terror and back into reality I realised it was actually reality Urgghh! 

In the end I started using Rohypnol. ..on myself. 

Oh dear. Makes the devils arse at Castleton seem as tight as a nuns chuff! You should have tried the old pebble test squire. Put her in the bicycle position, drop one in & listen how long it takes to plop in the depths.

Or just unplug the jukebox.....

8 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

My mate Laura is big Derby fan,and a landlady,so ive took her ticket,and Im taking her son coz its a good day for her cash wise.and hes a ram,so Im sat with all the sheepshagers,.be nice to take him home sick as furk for once :nuhiu:

Are you saying she's a bit on the large side or just that she is a keen supporter? Not that it's any of my business.

Excellent MDT Pauli, brilliantly funny as normal, I assume. Will read it later when I can be arsed.

There's going to be one game that sets our season alight, when we start to go on a long winning run. Hopefully this will be it. 

Glad to see that Bazza acknowledges that the players are taking responsibility for their inconsistency. Hopefully it will mean they stop poncing about and put in the quality performances they should be delivering and on a consistent basis too. Don't just talk the talk, walk the bloody walk!!!

Here we go fellas, this is the one. Maybe.

Oh yeah, and good morning MDT Gang. Hope we're all smiling later instead of listening to incessant moaning and Carlos Out b******s.

Well done Snoots..Enjoyed the OMDT OP probably more than I will enjoy this game...

A bit of insight into what's going down at Snoot Hall thrown in to take the edge off another roller coaster Matchday.

In reality, no-one is taking this division apart like last year but the frustration is that we know we have the tools to do so much better and that we seem to have peaked in year one but we have not learned or built or refined and are indeed now going backwards...

COME ON WEDNESDAY ARREST THE SLUMP..... 

• Thanks 1

Must admit that the Wendies visit is one of the bigger games of the season. As a North Derbyshire Ram there are a few Owls around to taunt (or avoid) depending on result. My first ever away game was at Hillsborough 1969, 1-0 defeat to a Warboys diving header. Also a sizeable scrap in the middle of the Kop, crowd was mid 40sK. Anyway enough of that, will be decent game between two proper clubs even though a lot of you seem to look down at Pride Park a little? I expect a draw.

9 minutes ago, The Coorong Owl said:

Too depressed to get up at 2am in the morning. Not interested in much right now. 

Distraction can be good.  Though in the case of getting up at 2am ro watch Wednesday perhaps not! 

You might be better getting a good night's sleep.