He's got to go. 

If if he can't see that's is in his own interests, and more importantly the teams,  to play in his best position on the left then he must be sold. 

Forestieri as a striker does not get you promoted. Forestieri on the left feeding 2 of Hooper, Rhodes, Winnall & Fletcher might bloody well do. 

Another example of something that is fcuked under Carlos.

Fernando can't play up top.

We have better striker partnerships and he is too greedy to be a number 10.

Better to have him deeper on the left, see the ball more, turn players, use trickery, get involved.

Carlos is doing with him what Laws did with Tudgay and its really not helping the team.

It has become more apparant that Carlos is less prepared to let the players hide behind him, with the JR penalty thing, now this.

Hopefully it's so they will take more responsibility for their actions or decisions. If not, sounds like he's trying to defend his reputation so as not to lose too much face for potential future employers...

4 minutes ago, lincolnowl said:

He's got to go. 

If if he can't see that's is in his own interests, and more importantly the teams,  to play in his best position on the left then he must be sold. 

Forestieri as a striker does not get you promoted. Forestieri on the left feeding 2 of Hooper, Rhodes, Winnall & Fletcher might bloody well do. 

He would play on the left if it was as a forward and not tracking back into his own half.

Our fullbacks are not good enough to play as he expects them. Let them concentrate on defending first instead of charging up and down the pitch, allowing the opposition to sit and wait and then play the ball into the space behind them.

Edited by DobbinTheDonkey

Disgraceful of the manager to admit this and let him play where he wants leaving out strikers who are better in that position. Whilst I think FF is class when he wants to be I guess if he doesn't want to play in the position best for the team he should be on his way

1 week on Owlstalk:

CC: Pudil has done well at CH

Owlstalk: Nah then CC has lost it what's he on abaart. Pudil were crap. I've no respect for him not saying it

CC: FF said he doesn't feel he can perform best on the left

Owlstalk: Nah then CC has lost it. I've no respect for him slagging off one of his own 

whatever suits your agenda Fanny Clappers...whatever suits

• Like 1

If any RS or Star reporters are listening in, ask Carlos where McGugan would like to play, and why he isn't doing so.

I'm not licking Carlos' ar**hole whilst we continue with the negative way of playing. He can stick a fish up it and see if the cat is interested in the meantime. 

• Haha 4

We're an absolute shambles.

Players wanting to play where they want, double standards from the coach (McGugan situation), an overload of strikers on high wages who won't get a look in because our best player plays where he wants, players who cost a lot in Abdi/Matias who can't stay fit and still not addressed the problems in our defence.

CARLOS OUT

6 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I'm absolutely amazed it took this long. 

This is a disgraceful interview by the manager, once again pointing the finger at the best player we have 

And the responses already suggest it will work. People are blaming FF instead of pointing the finger where it needs pointing. I'm done with Carlos on the strength of this. 

Terrible management this. Awful

The guy sounds under serious pressure..Just walk Carlos and do us all a favour

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

The wheels are off after one game. What a complete mess

I'm getting worried. 

I fear we we are on the verge of imploding. 

QPR game will tell a lot.