Appalling Wednesday fans booing the team off

8 minutes ago, shandypants said:

W4nk from the fans at the end. We were crap but booing off the team was dreadful

To be fair to the players, they don't pick the team, set the tactics or make the substitutions.

You can understand the frustration though. We have great away support who paid good money to travel to Preston. They deserved better.

Deserve every boo they get, how is that dreadful?  This p u s s y generation needs to get a grip and see reality.  Team was awful, no creativity, no desire or passion.  You think the fans who have made the journey give a s h i t about players feelings etc.  If anything this should be a wake up call - holidays are over.  Get back to business

Every bloody right to boo. With the players we have it's a bloody travesty. Either let them play Carlos or ffs, do us a favour & walk. And yes, we are only one game in. Oh,and another thing. It's all about the badge Carlos yes?

Edited by marshy

Every single one of those players will know that booing was aimed at Carlos. 

They are top players who are being destroyed by a manager who lost the plot a very very long time ago.

Deserve the boo. They're not 10year old kids ffs

So much for the attackig football we were all promised and hoping for

i was really optimistic about today thought it would be a clean slate and come out the blocks, how wrong was I 

that was atrocious, no fight no desire, we could have been playing till Christmas and not looked threatening

we have so much attacking talent and time and time again we don't use it

3 minutes ago, canadianowl said:

They are. They spent the last 10 minutes kicking out at the Preston players. The players are pissed.

Probably needs to be the players who get Carlos the push.Can't see regular starters saying too much though.

Worry that for all his business skill Chansiri is too inexperienced in football to know when to get rid.Especially if he relies on advisors on the footballing side.

1 minute ago, coopswfc76 said:

Embarrassing from fans today, They either suffer from short term memory loss or didn't watch us up to a few years ago.

Either way I hope they roger off, Don't have to clap em but booing em embarrassing. 

What does anything from a few years ago got to do with this?