Appalling Wednesday fans booing the team off

2 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Embarrassing from fans today, They either suffer from short term memory loss or didn't watch us up to a few years ago.

Either way I hope they roger off, Don't have to clap em but booing em embarrassing. 

Oh bore off with the 'a few seasons ago it was much worse' crap. 

Just now, coopswfc76 said:

Just on bus outside ground,  Used to go when we were bobbar also and I can remember them days.

You?

Yes. Sat in car wanting for coppers to let us move. 

Worst performance I've ever seen that in my lifetime. Calling it garbage would be an insult to the word garbage.

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

Performances as poor as that indicate that the players are not happy about something.

Once they cross the line they should put any differences behind them, they are professional footballers and should justify their wages to the fans, the management and probably most of all to themselves.

1 minute ago, Holmes said:

Once they cross the line they should put any differences behind them, they are professional footballers and should justify their wages to the fans, the management and probably most of all to themselves.

Agreed. 

We pay some pretty generous wages for this level.

ultimately responsibility lies with the coach but the players have got to accept some too. 

Yes, all that booing, quite terrible. And that chanting, awful and most off putting. Not to mention turning up in HUGE numbers...that's the biggest insult because we know that it makes the players nervous, Carlos said so after the Rangers defeat.

So for goodness sake Wednesday fans, please stop showing such passion and disappointment because it's just not cricket.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Then set the team up to exploit the undoubted talent at your disposal, instead of stifling them with negative & ponderous tactics with  midfielders sat too deep to provide anything to your forwards.

2 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

You started senior school yet?

Ooooh I'm older than you so my opionion is more valid, I know more than you do.

My grandad is older than you and saw Wednesday play when you were shîtting in nappies. Don't let the fact that he misplaced his marbles years ago and is now the one shïtting in nappies put you off, he's well old, so he knows best.

By the way, he just called me Julie and told me he likes the taste of the new vacuum cleaner.

28 minutes ago, shandypants said:

W4nk from the fans at the end. We were crap but booing off the team was dreadful

If every fan had your attitude we'd still have Irvine in charge. Or Yorath. Or Turner. Those almost 6,000 fans have paid frankly silly money to watch our pampered players today and have every right to voice their opinion on that sort of inept performance today. It's about time these pre-season jollies in sunny Portugal were stopped. Give them the Wagner Approach next season...