Appalling Wednesday fans booing the team off

8 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Carlos out before 31 Aug get it sorted chansiri before you make  biggest mistake of your life. We all knew be game how we would play .and I mean everyone I spoke to.im not a moaner but watching this tripe wk in wk out is enough to send anyone into a depression

And paying top dollar for the privilege isn't helping !

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

Carlos out before 31 Aug get it sorted chansiri before you make  biggest mistake of your life. We all knew be game how we would play .and I mean everyone I spoke to.im not a moaner but watching this tripe wk in wk out is enough to send anyone into a depression

I thought  xmas time was a real possibility before the season started, but I may have to readjust. I was very surprised he was given a new contract tbh. The Hudds semi was reason enough never mind some of the poor negative football for long periods last season. Yeah, yeah we made the play-offs but there were only 4 half decent teams in the league last season any fooooker could have made the play-offs,  we he won't get a better chance

They was miles off full fitness against Rangers and today was just the same I blame the Portuguese tour its just a  extended holiday for Carlos it's not the way to prepare yourself for  The championship.  Completely different styles of play...

Edited by TheEnd1976

I don't condone booing.... That said I'm self employed and if I turned up and put that performance in at work I'd be getting told to pack up my tools at the end of the day. I used to egg chase for batley RL when I was a kid and used to go to games on a Sunday. We were really really crap back then, but we supported 100% week in and out and never booed, why because the team gave us 100% every week and lost simply because they weren't good enough. I'll support my team whole heartedly, but they need to show the fans that pay their hard earned cash that same respect back. 

I'm not a big fan of booing your own team but I think it's time that they (players/manager/chairman) were left in no doubt that what they are serving up at the moment is not acceptable. 

Chansiri seems quite ruthless in many ways, I'm surprised Carlos has lasted. I think a chairman with more of a footballing background would have made the change at the end of last season.

1 minute ago, londonowl said:

I'm not a big fan of booing your own team but I think it's time that they (players/manager/chairman) were left in no doubt that what they are serving up at the moment is not acceptable. 

Chansiri seems quite ruthless in many ways, I'm surprised Carlos has lasted. I think a chairman with more of a footballing background would have made the change at the end of last season.

Should have gone middle of last season for me...prob be in the Prem now if Chansiri had me phone number. Bit early to be pessimistic but plenty of evidence to suggest it will all end in tears

6 minutes ago, Silkstone Owl said:

Understand the fans frustration but negativity breeds negativity 

Booing doesn't work

Booing in the middle of a match I don't agree with but at the end of a game it's fair game.

At the start of the 11/12 season we played awful and lost 2-0 against a very average Bournemouth team. They deserved it too. I didn't go today so can't compare but it was very hostile at the end of that Bournemouth game and the players daren't come over. I think that had the desired effect after what happened that season

Not booed since Chesterfield away in 2004, but I did today. 

That was one of the most gutless and inept opening day performances I've ever seen. 

Westwood's kicking was awful. 

Jack Hunt couldn't cross the ball if he only had a piece of coal to beat. 

Lees had his worst game in a Wednesday shirt and our tendency to pass around the back doesnt suit him.

Loovens and Pudil looked like they were towing caravans. 

The whole defence looked like they'd never played together before. 

Onto midfield. Boyd spent an hour running about flailing his arms around, but I cant remember him touching the ball. 

Hutchinson looked sluggish and cant be relied upon to feature all season. 

Bannan thinks he's a lot better than he is. He spent the game doing his usual flicks and tricks in his own penalty area that don't come off. 

Reach is scared of playing football. 

Forestieri has cottoned on that his teammates haven't got a clue so he's trying to do everything himself. 

Rhodes was a shambles. He spent an hour being muscled off the ball by Tommy Spurr and then walked off. 

Wallace did more in five minutes than the rest of them put together. 

No plan, no pace, no physicality, no commitment, no guile, no teamwork, no urgency, no idea. 

I previously thought we needed 4/5 players to scrap for the top two. I now think we need 8/9 and a new manager. 

Spent £100+ and a full day on an utter shambles. The club has been a shambles all summer and while others have progressed, we've done nothing. 

So yeah, I booed. 

Expensive day out today, started at 7am, admittedly the club haven't forced me to pay it, but they have made the decision to spend £30 million on players that the rest of the division could only dream of, god knows how much on wages and charge £40 for home games.

All of that considered, I expect that team to register a shot on target in 90 minutes, if that's unreasonable then I'm done with football.

Carlos definitely earned his boos today.

4 minutes ago, leicesterowl said:

Great support let down by a manager who is too scared to let his team play - time to bobbar or get off the pot Carlos

Wish people would stop with this crap about Carlos "not letting his team play". 

Not saying he should be exempt from criticism. No manager should. But there's only so much a manager can do/say. The players are the ones on the pitch struggling to control/pass, getting bullied etc