Appalling Wednesday fans booing the team off

2 hours ago, shandypants said:

W4nk from the fans at the end. We were crap but booing off the team was dreadful

Sorry but you're just a mug pal.

People paid a lot of money today.

People have spent a lot of season tickets and some of those players on more a week them people get a year !

So if you think we should just shrug a performance off by not venting their anger then like a said you're just a mug.

Carlos seems more bothered about what coat he has to wear for his telly interviews these days ...proper one season wonder is Carlos. 

The writing was on the wall after the hull defeat and since then we've done nothing to convince that we have a better side with better tactics .

Last season at home we were shocking in a lot of our games.

Carlos out. 

8 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Would love your employers to turn up to abuse you when you have an occasional bad day at work.

I imagine it would help!!!

If I had a day as bad as today they wouldn't have a chance to turn up and watch me at work. I'd be history. 

If you don't let them know it wasn't acceptable then you can expect more of the same for the rest of the season.

they get rained with praise when it's been great.

I remember the applause and singing at wemberly. The performance wasn't the best and the result was devastating but they felt the deserved live for the season they gave us.

last year frustrated us through performances rather than results and this season we wipe that slate clean with new optimism only to witness the same dross as last year. 

I dont condone needless booing or public swearing but today is the reason why booing is about and rightly deserved.

change the performance stop the booing. 

I felt he'd achieved enough to be given a chance to change back to something like his first season. Mix pragmatism with more flair.

Today's dire performance suggests he has no intention of being more expansive- or can't motivate the team at all.

It doesn't look good.

The kit seemed OK from a distance. Won't even be able to say that next week. 

Guest mkowl
24 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Would love your employers to turn up to abuse you when you have an occasional bad day at work.

I imagine it would help!!!

The problem is that it's a continuation of last season not a one off bad day. They only have to perform 46 times for 90 minutes - so 9 full time days. Given your average person does about 250 days we are allowed 

8 minutes ago, mkowl said:

The problem is that it's a continuation of last season not a one off bad day. They only have to perform 46 times for 90 minutes - so 9 full time days. Given your average person does about 250 days we are allowed 

I'd argue they did there job last season getting a 4th place finish.

100% the football wasn't as good last season but in reality they did there job more effectively. 

I just think if I was on a contract job guaranteed to receive my wage for next 12/24/36 months and people I was doing that job for abused me on my 1st day it wouldn't motive me I'd be more likely to think roger em.

22 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

Wish people would stop with this crap about Carlos "not letting his team play". 

Not saying he should be exempt from criticism. No manager should. But there's only so much a manager can do/say. The players are the ones on the pitch struggling to control/pass, getting bullied etc

Wish peole would stop defending these wholly negative tactics we have employed for 12 months now.

the players do not pick the team set themselves up or choose  the tactics.

As a group of fans we have been more than supportive of Carlos but enough is enough - we had a chance ( not a given by any means ) against Hull thwarted by a negative approach

We had a much better chance last season again blown by a tactically inept manager and this season will go the same way unless there is a change.

I like many others would love that change to be Carlos playing the players he has in a formation which suits them and adopting a more positive approach - unfortunately I think that the setup this afternoon tells us that he has learned nothing from the last two seasons

To give it some perspective ( but maybe somewhat tongue in cheek) Big Ron would get this squad promoted by Christmas - and more to the point we would see some properly entertaining football rather than the dirge served up last year

1 minute ago, coopswfc76 said:

100% the football wasn't as good last season but in reality they did there job more effectively. 

I just think if I was on a contract job guaranteed to receive my wage for next 12/24/36 months and people I was doing that job for abused me on my 1st day it wouldn't motive me I'd be more likely to think roger em.

It was an easier job last year. Some underperforming teams. They may not be as lucky this season. And it was flipping boring.

If they'd played with flair today they wouldn't have been booed off. 

Guest mkowl
1 minute ago, coopswfc76 said:

I go with what is the rough consensus on here that the players are as dis-illushioned with the tactical approach as the fan base. The problem is in season 1 we all saw how effective we can be. For the first time in years I had a genuine buzz coming out of games, thrilled at the skill of the pass and move game.

The players can play it, I think it suits them and their strengths. That is the huge frustration and it's voice is getting louder

2 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

Depends how you look at it though, could have been more positive at hudd away and went for a draw and the return at Hillsboro well we all know.

We finished 4th bit some of those performances at home how an earth we got points was a case of the gods shining down on us .

A Rotherham side who had lost their last 12 and not won.since September nearly embarrassed us.

Brentford played us off the park .

Ipswich game at home was similar to the toy town one and many more .

Last season I didn't feel we achieved fuckall  if I'm brutally honest .

2 hours ago, shandypants said:

W4nk from the fans at the end. We were crap but booing off the team was dreadful

Personally, I've never booed a Wednesday side and doubt I ever would. 

That said, if people pay their hard earned money to travel during their free time to watch these rich people fail to do the job they're paid to do, they've every right to boo if they want. 

1 hour ago, londonowl said:

I'm not a big fan of booing your own team but I think it's time that they (players/manager/chairman) were left in no doubt that what they are serving up at the moment is not acceptable. 

Chansiri seems quite ruthless in many ways, I'm surprised Carlos has lasted. I think a chairman with more of a footballing background would have made the change at the end of last season.

Like I've said many times , Milan has his faults but he knows about football and he wouldn't put up with this poo and why should he. Chansiri needs to learn very quickly otherwise he has made a huge mistake which has cost him upwards of 100 million and us supporters 3 years of stagnation due to his totally inept transfer dealings which have pushed us close to ffp.  Bad display v qpr and we all need to let Chansiri know our feelings . 

Today was an awful performance by a team that has lost its way and many of the players

will never see a Wembley play off again...

CC is to blame, he will be long gone B4 Christmas, the sooner the better, should have gone after the

Huddersfield match.

I think the booing is as much a response to the Huddersfield farce. We know what happened then and it hasn't changed since. Is it the players who think we'll play how we want, sod Carlos's tactics and plans to attack? Tom Lees thinks pass it to me, let me hoof it to a 5'7" attacker playing a against a 6'4" defender.  Or do the players want to attack but play to Carlos's tactics or end up

playing snooker with McGugan. ( Wont mention Reach's lack of ability to control a ball, pass, run or anything really. I don't think he does it on purpose, he's just crap). 

• Like 1

I think the booing was justified today.

Somehow the message has to get over to the Chairman, Manager and players that it is not good enough and that as far as Chanseri is concerned that we in grave danger of wasting the opportunity he has given the. club 

The booing was a holdover from the end of last season. This team missed a glorious opportunity to get back to the Premier League but has been handcuffed by the manager. I suspect many were willing to wait and see if there might be a change in our approach that might give rise to some fresh optimism. But all the signs are that nothing has changed and fans are already concerned about another death of a thousand cuts this season. One shot on target against a side that will be well short of the leading contenders does nothing to suggest there is too much to get excited about.

• Like 1