Leeds forum about us.

Leeds won't get into the play offs

we will be safe in 5th, they will be level on points with Fulham in 6th. We will run out on that final day of the season in flip flops with Wallace in goals, nuhiu at full back and a strike force of dielna and Urby and simply lay down a red carpet to Fulham to score as many as they would like. 

Can this Leeds fan be taken seriously ? really ?  I think for such a ridiculous statement to get such a response

is a bit over the top to say the least , its a stupid post by a fan of a fairly local team , laugh it off because its not worthy

of a mention on this forum perhaps theres some hooligan forum they can go spout on ? Show some class people .  

3 minutes ago, Auckland Owl said:

Love the hooligan threads. Firms, tearups, taking their home ends and all that green street nonsense...I still live in fear of this mob however

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/46629

True story

Did my Army training with Mark Chester,who went on to be one of Stokes "top lads" when he left the forces

1 hour ago, Crookesmoor said:

What a ridiculous argument. 

It's well known 2 wednesday fans set upon moody when he was out with his wife, cowardly as ever from Wednesday. Maybe Wednesday fans should have a look at their own fans before getting all morally outraged by one fan on an internet forum.

I always thought he pissed some one off? With his wife too, top man he was

Yes cowardly, more than happy to give it the big one when you outnumber people but then give the moral outrage when one Leeds fan on a forum says he wants to fight a few Wednesday fans.

Outnumber people?

So, like at Wembley last year then when it was about 2 to 1...?

There was trouble?

What a ridiculous argument. 

It's well known 2 wednesday fans set upon moody when he was out with his wife, cowardly as ever from Wednesday. Maybe Wednesday fans should have a look at their own fans before getting all morally outraged by one fan on an internet forum.

Imbicile !

"well known" ?

by whom ?

Stop making ridiculous comments on something you clearly know nothing about , especially when the people to whom you refer were found NOT GUILTY by a 12 man jury.

Your remarks are idiotic at best and very likely slanderous.

Reading between the lines you're  clearly a bitter pig wannabe trying to "talk the talk"

18 hours ago, Tudders said:

Can't see it being an issue mate.The met is a huge force and able to absorb a game like that. The bigger issue would be the playoff semis if we played them in that as SYP and WYP have much smaller forces and budget.

Not many probs at the game and in and around wemberrrleee (although don't be in the wrong place at the wrong time)...much bigger prob is the journey down, service stations, tube stations pubs etc

1 hour ago, Maddogbob said:

All this fighting is a bit 80's

fighting like the music of the 1980's, it's all just a bit rubbish.

Music of the 80s was fantastic, surely you are just joking? 

The Jam, Queen, Bowie, Blondie, Duran Duran, Eurythmics, Human League, U2, OMD plus many many more were far better than anything I've seen or heard over past 20 odd years. 

22 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Music of the 80s was fantastic, surely you are just joking? 

The Jam, Queen, Bowie, Blondie, Duran Duran, Eurythmics, Human League, U2, OMD plus many many more were far better than anything I've seen or heard over past 20 odd years. 

Music in the 80s was good, but not as good as taking an end, running a firm, smashing up a train or terrorising some unsuspecting members of public who are just going about their everyday business in their own city. (Sorry guv, been watching too much of Danny Dyer).