Leeds forum about us.

5 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

You could miss out the one song wonders on the Sat, and have a proper weekend play off final bender?

Give over! 

Courteeners

Charlatans 

Blossoms

Cabbage

reyt weekend 

15 hours ago, LoOkOut said:

'Sheffield Wednesday purely to put it on them all over the flipping place. flaps. We will land anywhere in London their families are, where there are loads of women and small children enjoying their day out. 100%. They know it. They are pooing it over us in London. They know we will attack the smallest and most innocent who aren't interested in us. Babies especially are going to get flipping ragged all over. Then beat the flaps on penalties.'

Fixed.

24 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

We were in Amsterdam this weekend, sat in a bar and we were talking to what looked like, 10 or more of their 'old school' older lads, as soon as we mentioned we were Wednesday their heads seem to turn, things got a bit edgy, felt weird.

Probably knew Moody who was killed by some Wednesday fans. It's Leeds fans who are the scum though ey? 

23 minutes ago, Crookesmoor said:

Probably knew Moody who was killed by some Wednesday fans. It's Leeds fans who are the scum though ey? 

Nah you're right, we sat in that bar with every intention of killing a Leeds fan.

Do you get nervous when sat near a Muslim do you? You know, They've killed people before, or service personnel, They've also killed people before?

Grow up, simpleton.

1 minute ago, Ryan the owl said:

Nah you're right, we sat in that bar with every intention of killing a Leeds fan.

Do you get nervous when sat near a Muslim do you? You know, They've killed people before, or service personnel, They've also killed people before?

Grow up, simpleton.

Never said you were going to kill a Leeds fan did I? Sort of understandable for lads who probably knew moody to have a bit of a grudge against Wednesday isn't it? 

7 minutes ago, Crookesmoor said:

Never said you were going to kill a Leeds fan did I? Sort of understandable for lads who probably knew moody to have a bit of a grudge against Wednesday isn't it? 

I don't know what's gone off before, but that original comment sums it up for me, on about attacking Wednesday pubs in London, thing is with Leeds fans, they'll go for families. 

Just now, Ryan the owl said:

I don't know what's gone off before, but that original comment sums it up for me, on about attacking Wednesday pubs in London, thing is with Leeds fans, they'll go for families. 

Any proof of Leeds fans ever attacking families? 

4 pages of outrage of someone on the internet saying they'd like to batter some Wednesday fans with you all concluding Leeds fans are scum and would attack families

Wednesday fans kill a Leeds fan - gloss over it as Wednesday fans are good as gold. 

Doesn't really make sense does it? 

6 minutes ago, Crookesmoor said:

Any proof of Leeds fans ever attacking families? 

4 pages of outrage of someone on the internet saying they'd like to batter some Wednesday fans with you all concluding Leeds fans are scum and would attack families

Wednesday fans kill a Leeds fan - gloss over it as Wednesday fans are good as gold. 

Doesn't really make sense does it? 

Any proof they haven't?

You keep bringing up Wednesday fans killing a Leeds fan, what actually happened? How do you know it was football related?

Any proof they haven't?

You keep bringing up Wednesday fans killing a Leeds fan, what actually happened? How do you know it was football related?

What a ridiculous argument. 

It's well known 2 wednesday fans set upon moody when he was out with his wife, cowardly as ever from Wednesday. Maybe Wednesday fans should have a look at their own fans before getting all morally outraged by one fan on an internet forum.

1 minute ago, Crookesmoor said:

It's well known 2 wednesday fans set upon moody when he was out with his wife, cowardly as ever from Wednesday. Maybe Wednesday fans should have a look at their own fans before getting all morally outraged by one fan on an internet forum.

Cowardly as ever?

You mean like posting online about attacking pubs in Wembley?

Just for the record, not one Wednesday fan is scared of facing you window lickers in the final.

Cowardly as ever?

You mean like posting online about attacking pubs in Wembley?

Just for the record, not one Wednesday fan is scared of facing you window lickers in the final.

Yes cowardly, more than happy to give it the big one when you outnumber people but then give the moral outrage when one Leeds fan on a forum says he wants to fight a few Wednesday fans. 

http://www.thestar.co.uk/whats-on/out-and-about/sheffield-wednesday-hooligans-brutal-attack-on-leeds-fans-cctv-footage-1-851966

Here's another prime example of wednesday cowards, cut out the faux outrage over nothing

5 minutes ago, Crookesmoor said:

Interesting that the courts didn't see it that way.

3 minutes ago, Crookesmoor said:

Yes cowardly, more than happy to give it the big one when you outnumber people but then give the moral outrage when one Leeds fan on a forum says he wants to fight a few Wednesday fans. 

http://www.thestar.co.uk/whats-on/out-and-about/sheffield-wednesday-hooligans-brutal-attack-on-leeds-fans-cctv-footage-1-851966

Here's another prime example of wednesday cowards, cut out the faux outrage over nothing

You're talking to the wrong person about this mate, without sounding rude I couldn't care less what's happened to any Leeds fans in the past, yeah it's not nice but I weren't involved, I'm just an ordinary Wednesdayite, that's all I care about, not leeds.

4 minutes ago, Crookesmoor said:

Why are you saying 'you'?