Leeds forum about us.

50 minutes ago, vulva said:

I bet the police are absolutely dreading Wednesday v Leeds at Wembley. Nightmare fixture to police. 

Shouldn't worry, if it's owt like SAGs decision segregation will probably involve netting all the way back up the M1 and nobody in the stadium.

I work with a Doctor in New Zealand, when he heard I was from Yorkshire he asked me out right "you don't support Leeds do you" When I replied no I support Sheffield Wednesday he smiled and replied "thank f**k for that".

Seems that even people at the other end of the world hate them.

True story

Edited by Blue and white

57 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

Talking about the Dutch, just got back from a lads football weekend in Holland, went to Sparta vs excelsior and psv vs williem ii, surprised how many Dutch know about/ love Wednesday!

lol

I was watching the Eredivisie highlights and it showed a Wednesday flag in the crowd with this lad that looked like Boris Johnson 

1 hour ago, Tudders said:

Can't see it being an issue mate.The met is a huge force and able to absorb a game like that. The bigger issue would be the playoff semis if we played them in that as SYP and WYP have much smaller forces and budget.

Wouldn't SYP and WYP officers be drafted in anyway? Am I imagining that that has happened before for finals at Wembley/Cardiff?

40 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Or get our keyboards out and play yessongs all the way through...

Watch them run.

That's right. Their regressive or should that be aggressive supporters won't appreciate ......."Progressive Rock!"......

lol

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

We should all go to Wembley literally armed with our keyboards and warrior the shït out of them. Give them all an ironic bop on the conk.

we are we are we are Control + A Control + A - delete key press now

2 hours ago, Davetherave said:

Gordon Bennett ... that's a bit much .... implying we actually drink in London, I really thought

that was just Man Utd supporters. 

when_someone_is_wrong.gif.21ffe55255fcf317a65e6a07eba515e8.gif        

Love this gal ... lip reading ... "Kin Leeds ... dodgy ...."

Sweet Jesus is she beautiful!

And 'kin L**ds, right? 

Edited by pachyderm

2 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Or get our keyboards out and play yessongs all the way through...

Watch them run.

I'd have gone for "Tales From Topographic Oceans" me'sen. "Nous Sommes Du Soleil"

People will disagree with me, but if We get in The play offs and reach the final,  I would sooner play at Old Trafford. Save the stupid expensive treck to London.

Edited by fatzooma