Leeds forum about us.

8 hours ago, Jamie_W said:

Sad that I actually expected this thread to be a discussion about the merits or failings of our football team, not fighting capabilities...sigh. Why are some people so braindead that the best thing they can get out of life is base-level, tribalistic violence? Go read a flipping book or do something constructive and stop trying to impress your equally insecure mates.

(I'm referring more to the quote in the OP than the replies here btw)

I'm really sorry for disapointing you jamie maybe you could read the tea thread or how about holiday thread if this one is getting too much for you eh? Also very interested to know what the 'W' stands for on the end of your name?

4 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

Music in the 80s was good, but not as good as taking an end, running a firm, smashing up a train or terrorising some unsuspecting members of public who are just going about their everyday business in their own city. (Sorry guv, been watching too much of Danny Dyer).

I played an extra in the movie ID, I got a right buzz throwing plastic bricks through coach windows down at Masborough. lol

1 minute ago, OWL1969 said:

You bloody thug. Shadwell army were a serious firm back then. lol

We are Shadwell, The Kennel is our place, Shadwell never never never shall lose face.

AMAZINGLY I went through Shadwell on the DLR whilst on my way to watch already-mentioned-in-this-threadThe Charlatans in 1998 at the London Arena.

I f*cking love you Gumbo.

27 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I've warned you about this.

Any private pictures of me are strictly controlled under global copyright.

Sickening that it was taken at a family wedding too.

My people will be in touch.

Didnt we get it on? I can't remember?

Just now, Costello 77 said:

You'd remember far more if you weren't preoccupied with blasting pictures of me all over the internet.

I thought I had blocked it out of memory then came across it on my phone, sorry mate forgot it was you. 

Good time tho hey?

23 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

You bloody thug. Shadwell army were a serious firm back then. lol

It was amazing how fans got chased through a gennel on Doncaster Gate and came out in London at other end. lol

I felt sorry for those playing parts as coppers, some ended up getting battered. :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

I thought I had blocked it out of memory then came across it on my phone, sorry mate forgot it was you. 

Good time tho hey?

Its not bloody funny.

You've never liked that I've helped Connie out with her bits and bobs and done her curlers for bingo.

Stop posting photos. IT WON'T HELP.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

Its not bloody funny.

You've never liked that I've helped Connie out with her bits and bobs and done her curlers for bingo.

Stop posting photos. IT WON'T HELP.

Im only apologising for not remembering such an evening, must have been wasted. Frankly, I think you took advantage of me so pipe down young sir or a counter case will be prepared 

4 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Im only apologising for not remembering such an evening, must have been wasted. Frankly, I think you took advantage of me so pipe down young sir or a counter case will be prepared 

Go on then. Me and Connie have got a counter pane....hold on...., she's calling...