Abdi from Watford?

12 minutes ago, bigrbuk said:

Getting a bit lonely sat on South stand bridge on my tod now. Anybody got any camp fire songs I can sing before my battery dies? 

You're kidding! I'm Sat underneath the bridge In an old Sainsburys trolley. Found a couple of old muck mags If ya wanna keep warm.

So that's you! Glad I've been watching Alone, might rig up a quick fire and see if I can catch me a rat from the river bank for supper if you care to join? Bring the jazz mags

Just now, TbagMcgraw said:

You're kidding! I'm Sat underneath the bridge In an old Sainsburys trolley. Found a couple of old muck mags If ya wanna keep warm .

49 minutes ago, scram said:

A few quid here and there won't swing it

He doesn't worship money - like FF (and Pudil) he wants to be valued and feel happy in football and life

Money is a distant second

Didn't say it would, but if it did I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. 

Where has this story of Brighton being interested come from ?

A friend of mine who is a freelance scout does a bit of work for Brighton and he says he's 90% certain that Abdi is not on the Brighton radar. Reading have had talks with him and his agent very recently as have QPR. Swansea have also been monitoring the situation.

Going on a bit isn't it?  Very exciting prospect, and well above our weight a few years ago.  Great illustration of how we've moved on.  

Thank you DC & CC.  I'm no fan of the new kit, but it's a small price to pay imo.

Do you think on other planets in far away galaxies they use timezones? I sometimes lay awake at night and think of that very conundrum.

1 minute ago, mrgund said:

Do you think on other planets in far away galaxies they use timezones? I sometimes lay awake at night and think of that very conundrum.

I don't know about that I'm sat on a balcon in the mountains of Andalus and I'm quite chilled about everything. Spanish brandy of a good vintage is 3 Euros a double here and that helps.

If you look up and see the stars maybe you will be looking directly at the answer of all our questions. Maybe you will catch the glimpse of a falling star, that has given up all hope of this transfer going through and fading into the black at the world's end.