Abdi from Watford?

4 minutes ago, mrgund said:

If you look up and see the stars maybe you will be looking directly at the answer of all our questions. Maybe you will catch the glimpse of a falling star, that has given up all hope of this transfer going through and fading into the black at the world's end.

or maybe you can see the bright future tomorrow holds. I'm in a good mood :manager:

3 minutes ago, mrgund said:

If you look up and see the stars maybe you will be looking directly at the answer of all our questions. Maybe you will catch the glimpse of a falling star, that has given up all hope of this transfer going through and fading into the black at the world's end.

Aaaaand this thread has finally turned into a Beckett play. Was only a matter of time.

5 minutes ago, mrgund said:

Do you think on other planets in far away galaxies they use timezones? I sometimes lay awake at night and think of that very conundrum.

In some parallel universe there could be sane transfer prices and ticket prices, no FFP or unfair parachute payments and Wednesday could get their shirts and signings ready each summer around the start of pre-season. :ph34r:

20 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

Who will keep you company while uk owlstalkers go to bed?

There are a few of us on here that stand watch over Owlstalk while you home based owls get some shut eye and much needed rest from the anxiety of this thread... lol

1 minute ago, Milan Missing Marble said:

In some parallel universe there could be sane transfer prices and ticket prices, no FFP or unfair parachute payments and Wednesday could get their shirts and signings ready each summer around the start of pre-season. :ph34r:

You had to go too far and add the last bit didn't you..... eh 

20 minutes ago, Blueblood said:

Ffs pal SPOILER ALERT!!!! I may as well stay bed while half ten in the morning then 

Made me chuckle that!! A laugh that I desperately needed after trudging through the overnight postings in this thread. lol

In my day the news was spread by a Star billboard Ian Mellor signs for a £100,000,buy the Star stood with Big Jack and a fish happy days lol

Edited by owler66

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I'm resigned to the fact that this deal won't happen.  Deals do not take this long after Medicals.  There will be some very upset people on here when he goes elsewhere!!

10 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

I'm resigned to the fact that this deal won't happen.  Deals do not take this long after Medicals.  There will be some very upset people on here when he goes elsewhere!!

Haven't we seen all this before with Hooper though.... chill lolHell, we even made a meal of Bannan's new contract, people on here we're convinced he was leaving and that the end of the world was nigh. Literally every signing we've made under the new regime has been protracted and the more high profile the signing the longer it's taken, it's how we roll. 

Edited by Morepork