Abdi from Watford?

2 minutes ago, scram said:

Just to clarify on Pudil - he was back last monday after extended break - trained for a week but its very possible he went back to Czech for the weekend

My info was that he was heading to S6 today - and he desperately wants to sign. he is settled in the area and loves it up north. Raves about the fans and the whole Wednesday experience

He's a fan as well as a player now!

and everything still falling into place for Abdi ??

1 minute ago, scram said:

Just to clarify on Pudil - he was back last monday after extended break - trained for a week but its very possible he went back to Czech for the weekend

My info was that he was heading to S6 today - and he desperately wants to sign. he is settled in the area and loves it up north. Raves about the fans and the whole Wednesday experience

He's a fan as well as a player now!

Lets hope we can get pudil in and that he has a word with his mate abdi

s6 transfers is at it

1. Reply

Retweet

More

Oh well. Next target. That is a big blow though for #swfc. It's not complete yet but expecting news tomorrow.

1 retweet0 likes

Retweet

More

I'm told Abdi was in the building at #swfc yesterday. Insisted on viewing other offers. Likes what #bhafc are offering.

5 retweets4 likes

Retweet

More

Transfers Now Retweeted Heresonplaceseagull

Hard to match 40k a week wages.

Transfers Now added,

Heresonplaceseagull @forumwayseagull
    @TransfersXI thought it was nailed on to you guys?
    0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

Abdi is off to #bhafc

3 retweets5 likes

Retweet

More

Bad news #swfc fans.....

0 retweets1 like

Just now, Triple O said:

s6 transfers is at it

1. Reply

Retweet

More

Oh well. Next target. That is a big blow though for #swfc. It's not complete yet but expecting news tomorrow.

1 retweet0 likes

Retweet

More

I'm told Abdi was in the building at #swfc yesterday. Insisted on viewing other offers. Likes what #bhafc are offering.

5 retweets4 likes

Retweet

More

Transfers Now Retweeted Heresonplaceseagull

Hard to match 40k a week wages.

Transfers Now added,

Heresonplaceseagull @forumwayseagull
    @TransfersXI thought it was nailed on to you guys?
    0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

Abdi is off to #bhafc

3 retweets5 likes

Retweet

More

Bad news #swfc fans.....

0 retweets1 like

Guaranteed to sign within an hour lol

5 minutes ago, vulva said:

I tend to post accurate truth. It goes against the grain on here. 

Abdi would be a top signing, but we are in desperate need of a centre half, and I'd like the other lad from a Watford, Ekstrund (sp) as well. If we are relying on Hutch to play 40 games, we've no chance. The lad will miss 20 games through injury and suspension. Top player, but not one you can rely on in a turgid Championship season. 

You are right on Hutch.

Absolute top quality player. I'm very much in the camp that believes if it wasn't for his injuries he wouldn't be playing in the Championship. But we've always been in a position with Hutch where we have to budget for only having him available for 23 games a season. If we get more it's a bonus, but we can't ask for 46.

We do need a first team quality centre half. I jus wonder if we when we get one, it'll be one who - like Hutch - can also play in the midfield. 2 birds 1 stone and all that jazz.

I would like but aren't expecting much more permanent business at all. Maybe 1 more. Suspect that will be one who can cover at least 2 positions before seeing what the season loan market is doing before the end of August.

Just now, Holmes said:

You follow him as well?  He's a comedy genius, something appears on OT within minutes he/she is claiming have known about it.  Creases me how he keeps up the pretence.

I just follow him to see what Shizzle he comes up with lol

4 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

You are right on Hutch.

Absolute top quality player. I'm very much in the camp that believes if it wasn't for his injuries he wouldn't be playing in the Championship. But we've always been in a position with Hutch where we have to budget for only having him available for 23 games a season. If we get more it's a bonus, but we can't ask for 46.

We do need a first team quality centre half. I jus wonder if we when we get one, it'll be one who - like Hutch - can also play in the midfield. 2 birds 1 stone and all that jazz.

I would like but aren't expecting much more permanent business at all. Maybe 1 more. Suspect that will be one who can cover at least 2 positions before seeing what the season loan market is doing before the end of August.

Honestly think Hutchinson would be an England player had he not had the injuries he's had.