Abdi from Watford?

12 minutes ago, vulva said:

I tend to post accurate truth. It goes against the grain on here. 

Abdi would be a top signing, but we are in desperate need of a centre half, and I'd like the other lad from a Watford, Ekstrund (sp) as well. If we are relying on Hutch to play 40 games, we've no chance. The lad will miss 20 games through injury and suspension. Top player, but not one you can rely on in a turgid Championship season. 

Do you honestly think that CC and his team aren't aware of what's needed ? Do think the medical staff at the club aren't aware of Hutch's physical conditioning and fitness ?

Or do you think they have to come on here to get pearls of wisdom from people who have probably never kicked a football in earnest ? Thank you for being the harbinger pf truth on here I don't know what CC and his team of professionals would do without you...for myself I'll wait until CC's team have decided

Just now, daveyboy66 said:

Do you honestly think that CC and his team aren't aware of what's needed ? Do think the medical staff at the club aren't aware of Hutch's physical conditioning and fitness ?

Or do you think they have to come on here to get pearls of wisdom from people who have probably never kicked a football in earnest ? Thank you for being the harbinger pf truth on here I don't know what CC and his team of professionals would do without you...for myself I'll wait until CC's team have decided

Have you not had your Sanatogen again?

Guest mrbluesky

He`s on his way!!! 

up the mo-tor-way 

he` on his way

when`s he signing I don`t

all I know he`s on his way!!

22 minutes ago, vulva said:

I tend to post accurate truth. It goes against the grain on here. 

Abdi would be a top signing, but we are in desperate need of a centre half, and I'd like the other lad from a Watford, Ekstrund (sp) as well. If we are relying on Hutch to play 40 games, we've no chance. The lad will miss 20 games through injury and suspension. Top player, but not one you can rely on in a turgid Championship season. 

I thought there was only accurate truth.   Can you have inaccurate truth?  

Anyway, I'm more confident that we would get more games out of Hutch playing at the back, he seems more measured and not so rash.

Having said that we do need another quality CH, Ekstrund is a good shout and might even be on the radar.   As Watford now appear to be our nursery.

2 minutes ago, mark77 said:

I'll repeat what I posted earlier. 

He WAS at the ground at 4.30pm today. With the Chairman, Nuhiu and another guy. He left in a taxi.

Doesnt mean he is signing but he was there today.

Any idea what kind of hair cut he was sporting?

4 minutes ago, mark77 said:

I'll repeat what I posted earlier. 

He WAS at the ground at 4.30pm today. With the Chairman, Nuhiu and another guy. He left in a taxi.

Doesnt mean he is signing but he was there today.

You mean you haven't rang the Mercure Hotel...it's where we put up all the new staff lol