Abdi from Watford?

Calm down.

Yes we have been starved of news and it would be an excellent signing but if you lot keep going like this and it falls through for any number of reasons there's going to be a flounce of gigantic proportions that will seriously dampen the pre-season good feeling and get everyone back to bickering about the chairman, transfer policy etc for the sake of a player 90% of us couldn't have picked out of a line up 4 days ago.

11 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Calm down.

Yes we have been starved of news and it would be an excellent signing but if you lot keep going like this and it falls through for any number of reasons there's going to be a flounce of gigantic proportions that will seriously dampen the pre-season good feeling and get everyone back to bickering about the chairman, transfer policy etc for the sake of a player 90% of us couldn't have picked out of a line up 4 days ago.

Agree with you except I think there's a fair few that have mentioned Abdi on a few occasions, he has been a lurker in some radars. Obviously not on some certain Journo's though.

lol

12 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Calm down.

I am calm, I'm also excited, blame the press for getting our hopes up.

The chairman is tight-lipped about business not for any other reason than we are like excitable children who can't take any 

pressure or patience. Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? 

Guest domSWFC
3 minutes ago, Libertine said:

Imagine if we just announced Pudil....

Some people just wanna see the world burn. 

3 minutes ago, notts0wl said:

I am calm, I'm also excited, blame the press for getting our hopes up.

The chairman is tight-lipped about business not for any other reason than we are like excitable children who can't take any 

pressure or patience. Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? Are we there yet ? 

To be fair to the press they have being very conservative just reported that talks are ongoing.

It's here where the problem is, grown blokes posting childish claims, adding 1 + 1 makes  3.

The reasons why we haven't heard anything yet could be numerous, waiting for paperwork, solicitors, accountants on holiday blah blah blah.

I keep telling you.

Everything is OK

29 minutes ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Calm down.

I mentioned I'd never heard of him and got pelters on here last night.