Abdi from Watford?

1 minute ago, sage owl said:

This is getting daft I'm up out of bed and on here checking this thread before I've even put any clothing on. Sense of reality needed I'm going to get dressed have a leisurely breakfast and not check owlstalk for at least an hour. :picnic:

Same here its driving me mad, cant get any work done for checking the thread/news, ime off now because checking every 2 minutes wont make it happen. see you in 2 minutes

5 minutes ago, sage owl said:

This is getting daft I'm up out of bed and on here checking this thread before I've even put any clothing on. Sense of reality needed I'm going to get dressed have a leisurely breakfast and not check owlstalk for at least an hour. :picnic:

I haven't even bothered getting out of bed. Took ipad to bed with me last night & I'm laid here checking owlstalk while our lass snores her head off. Retirement is a wonderful thing.

Guest wilyfox

You're all nuts. Right I've been checking throughout the night. Morning shift is yours. I'm getting some kip. 

5 minutes ago, KernowOwl said:

Kids woke up 5:30, checked Owlstalk, kids left the house with my wife for nursery 7:15, checked Owlstalk. Breakfast, checked Owlstalk. I leave to cycle to work at 11:00 so I need some news. 

4 minutes ago, KernowOwl said:

Kids woke up 5:30, checked Owlstalk, kids left the house with my wife for nursery 7:15, checked Owlstalk. Breakfast, checked Owlstalk. I leave to cycle to work at 11:00 so I need some news. 

You can say that again!

lol

Just now, OxonOwl said:

Anyone considered they might have wanted Kieran Lee to have his day in the press without some new guy stealing his thunder

If thats true i think the club needs to get a flippinggrip. 

The only mention I have found of another club other than Nixon's is this (Brighton)

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?341018-Almen-Abdi/page6

and even they don't really believe it as the source seems to be a Wednesday fan

Watford observer haven't moved on the story of Abdi and Pudil

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/14644668.Watford_set_to_sell_two_players_to_Sheffield_Wednesday/?ref=mr&lp=2

Edited by OxonOwl