Abdi from Watford?

11 minutes ago, scram said:

A few quid here and there won't swing it

He doesn't worship money - like FF (and Pudil) he wants to be valued and feel happy in football and life

Money is a distant second

Please clarify Scram...If Pudil comes on a year loan with view to permanent, for balance sheet purposes can you log the outlay against either year or must it be dated at the completion date ? And does or can this help or hinder in terms of FFP ? 

Carvahal e Sheffield realizou debates sobre as transferências de hoje progressão esperando #swfc

Translated from Portuguese by BingWrong translation?

Carvahal and Sheffield held discussions on today's progression transfers waiting #swfc

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

8 minutes ago, SiJ said:

As opposed to previous 30 odd good ones :duntmatter:

30 really ? sorry don't agree,   he's a good player no doubt and I was keen to sign him but latterly inconsistent and not worth the sort of figures bandied around imo of course 

6 minutes ago, bigrbuk said:

Getting a bit lonely sat on South stand bridge on my tod now. Anybody got any camp fire songs I can sing before my battery dies? 

20 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Please clarify Scram...If Pudil comes on a year loan with view to permanent, for balance sheet purposes can you log the outlay against either year or must it be dated at the completion date ? And does or can this help or hinder in terms of FFP ? 

I'm not an accountant nor an expert on the finer points of FFP

But i'd imagine the outlay for a loan deal would have to correspond with the period of the loan

My guess is that Watford want to sell as Pudil won't generate a fee after this season - very much doubt it'll be a loan unless there is a large fee involved

26 minutes ago, scram said:

A few quid here and there won't swing it

He doesn't worship money - like FF (and Pudil) he wants to be valued and feel happy in football and life

Money is a distant second

FF does seem to be enjoying himself and you read quotes from pudil about him liking it here  along with other ex loanees' praise  CC certainly seems to run a happy ship got to be a plus in negotiation