Abdi from Watford?

6 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

Apparently he trained with the watford squad several times before signing a loan deal for them....maybe he's training with us 27th/28th. 

The professor will be seeing where he fits in the squad. 

On grass presumably? (I remember when a 5-a-side game against Baltimore Blast  wasn't good enough!)

Cantona was crap anyway..

36 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

The bottom line under the username on the left (Location: Tauranga, New Zealand) gives you a clue. :columbo:

Can't see that on mobile either!

At least that's confirmed now!

Are we going to have a shitstorm friday where carlos sets up a game show style set and says " now to reveal the contenders" he then begins to seduce the crowd with a cheeky smile and then says " lets reveal the first contender, its abdi from watford" he then asks him a few questions and cracks an almost dirty joke before saying " and the second contender is...... Daniel, also from watford" he then begins to whisper sweet nothings into his ear and makes another quirky joke before announcing our third contender " its ben from blackburn " he then begins to send the crowd into rapturous applause with stories of the massive, and how the opposites will probababably be terrified when the wednesday roll into town

Guest Kagoshimaowl
40 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Yeah cos' they usually get announced at 1am...don't use razor blades too messy

Time difference can be a problem sometimes, when I can and can't post.  Hope we get him but this is feeling like the Mark Davies saga in January all over again.  Hope I'm wrong!

1 minute ago, Lombado said:

When this issue is concluded (either way) can someone start a new thread to say so?

I am having difficulty fitting work around keeping tabs on this thread.

I have a meeting at 10:30 til lunch, so it will be a lot to catch up on.

Your mind won't be on the meeting I guess….. 

"Whats the long term forecast? Mr Lombado.

"Abdi slides it through to Fletcher, shoots, scores…. goooooal.  I mean, now we are out of Europe very bleak, Sir"

This is getting daft I'm up out of bed and on here checking this thread before I've even put any clothing on. Sense of reality needed I'm going to get dressed have a leisurely breakfast and not check owlstalk for at least an hour. :picnic:

113,578 views this thread has.

Astonishing. Gonna be a long day folks.

I'm still trying to work out how he'll fit into the jigsaw.

Behind striker in a 4231

Left in a 442

or middle in a 442?

Edited by Beholder