Abdi from Watford?

I always got the impression that abdi turned Watford from mid table playoff hopefuls to title challengers. Very sleek and energetic and a good range of passing. 

Hopefully all the Negative FFP rumours are just that because we seem to be doing some great business in the context of some of the fees that are being paid. Fletcher, Hooper, Forestieiri and Adbdi for a transfer total of 10.5m or McCormack/Rhodes/Ritchie/Gayle for 10-15m a pop?

Looks an excellent  player, adds more quality to the team. With Abdi and Pudil joining as reported, just need a CB and back up LB for Villa.

We can then tweak the squad during August with no immediate pressure on making signings.

If you change your mind, he's the first in line
Come on, he's still free
Take a chance, Abdi
If you need him, let him know, gonna be around
If you've got no place to go, if you're feeling down

If you're all alone when the Wednesday birds have flown
Come on, he's still free
Take a chance, Abdi
Gonna do his very best and it ain't no lie
If you put him to the test, if you let him try
Take a chance, Abdi
Take a chance, Abdi

4 hours ago, themaskedowl said:

Cheers for the honesty. I know you have posted genuine ITK info in the past. 

On Rob Staton, I can think of at least 4 user names he went by without trying too hard so I'm guessing there could easily be more. I never thought he was anything but all Wednesday.

The username has been posted in this thread. Just look back over the last couple of pages mate.

I would quote the post, but I don't want to get done.

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

If the signing is completed will be interesting were he fits in to the team. I don't know exactly what type of player he is, can a team fit FF and Abdi in? I certainly hope so. 

Watford did in their promotion season. Anything they can do we can do better.

54 minutes ago, Miffed said:

The username has been posted in this thread. Just look back over the last couple of pages mate.

I would quote the post, but I don't want to get done.

Yes, I saw that. But I can remember Rob posting under several other user names too. 

Edited by themaskedowl