Abdi from Watford?

6 minutes ago, Semedo's ferret said:

During Milans time I used to get decent info. The Mamadov saga ended my line into What's going on at Hillsborough. One contact 'moved on' along with Mamadov, the other is still within SWFC but everything is so much more secretive now. Nothing escapes a very tight circle unless it's from a third party or on purpose. 

Same here

1 hour ago, darklord said:

Nixon often seems to cast doubt on our transfers 

Just being a butthurt little ***** because he didn't break the news first. And he supports Partick Thistle 

He wee wees in the wind. About as credible as Matt Brown 

3 hours ago, Semedo's ferret said:

During Milans time I used to get decent info. The Mamadov saga ended my line into What's going on at Hillsborough. One contact 'moved on' along with Mamadov, the other is still within SWFC but everything is so much more secretive now. Nothing escapes a very tight circle unless it's from a third party or on purpose. 

Cheers for the honesty. I know you have posted genuine ITK info in the past. 

On Rob Staton, I can think of at least 4 user names he went by without trying too hard so I'm guessing there could easily be more. I never thought he was anything but all Wednesday.

On RJB, great character and he's still about. 

On Abdi (back on topic), sounds close. Exciting times.

Songs, I like Ask by The Smiths and also 500 miles that was played earlier: 

He sets up 500 goals, 

And he will score 500 more.

He came to Wednesday, glory bound.

And now he's ours and lives in Dor-or-ore. 

Almen Abdi!

Almen Abdi!

na na na etc.

Almen Abdi

Almen Abdi

na na na etc. 

[repeat]

WTF:

Edited by themaskedowl

This theory has probably already been mentioned, but my first thought when I read about this was that he's going to be Carlos' man for the role he wanted McGugan to play last season, which is why Lewis has now been told he's free to leave.

5 hours ago, Semedo's ferret said:

They'll have been pleased about the kit pics before the official launch then lol

ABDI PASSES MEDICAL

Watford forward Almen Abdi has passed a medical at Sheffield Wednesday, according to Sky sources

We understand the Switzerland international is close to completing a £4m move to Hillsborough.

Funny fee now quoted at 4m last night it was 3m. Just want the official announcement now and happy days.