Abdi from Watford?

9 hours ago, domSWFC said:

Similar to Foristieri, but better a little deeper, where Foristieri is probably at his best in the #10 role. Creative, calm, composed. Not pacey, but not slow, but he can dribble so he can carry the call forward well. Give him space, like we did a couple of seasons ago, and he can destroy you. 

With Matias hitting form, Foristieri being Foristieri, and Abdi... Who do the opposition double up on to keep quiet now?  Doing so will only give another danger man more room! Very exciting times. 

Let's get Pudil in now. Keep the team as much the same as last season, with slight tweaks to improve and we're on our way. 

Which is exactly what CC said he would do very shortly after the play-off final.  Isn't it great that we have people in charge who really know what they are doing and how to go about achieving it.  Fills me with total confidence - hope it's the same for all Wednesday fans - and the players must see it too.  If this all comes off (Pudil and Abdi) then the season could be wonderful.  :manager:

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, darklord said:

Probably all sorted just waiting to get a dogging photo done in some corridor 

9 hours ago, swinners said:

So, what type of player is he. Some say striker others midfielder!  Is he a winger?

wide receiver with the ability to play the quarter back role though coach carlos may see him as central offence if hooper pulls up lame ........

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

I don't know exactly what type of player he is, can a team fit FF and Abdi in? I certainly hope so. 

He does what Kieran Lee has been doing, but better imo, good with a set-piece too.

There's a Watford fan on twitter who said "Forestieri and Abdi in the same team? Lump all your money of Wednesday going up"

A lot of them rate him as highly as they did FF I think

Guest Hirstpower

Mr Bluesky

How's its going mate?

How's the wife and kids?

Don't worry mate its all done and dusted with abdi,:stuwinky:

Edited by Hirstpower

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, EccOvOwl said:

Really happy about signing Abdi, But is he any better than Lopez ? 

Much better in attacking areas than Lopez. 

1 minute ago, EccOvOwl said:

Really happy about signing Abdi, But is he any better than Lopez ? 

Different type of Midfielder, Abdi can play further up and supports the attack a lot more, which I think will be good for us.

I like Lopez and for the right price I would still like to see him back, but given the choice of one or the other, would go for Abdi