Abdi from Watford?

4 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Just seen this - nixon missed Fletcher andnlopez and now this one by looks!

sky sports never get this far wjth deals and get it wrong and howson said all but done

Sky Sports are about as good as it gets when it comes to being ITK 

Can't believe people still give Matt Brown the time of day, looked at one of his periscopes the other day, he just happened to get a text from "Chansiri's advisor" during it, as he needed to tell him to calm down, everything will be ok. Because that's what the people who are that high up in football do, reassure Matthew Brown...... just please, think about that for one moment, and how on every level, that would never, ever, ever happen. #mattbrowntalksshit 

Nixon isn't much better the contact he did have at Wednesday hasn't been around for a while, he knows nothing more than our local journos. With both of them, throw enough poo poo, some occasionally sticks. 

Guest Ash76

The amount of stick Nixon & Brown get on Twitter from Wednesday fans it wouldn't surprise me if they are having a few hours of fun

That Matt Brown is a joke. I don't know what's more embarrassing, him or the people who give him attention. He's basically uses same techniques as a psychic telling needy individuals what they want/need to hear. Then steals other people's information and passes it off as his own. If people can't see guys like him are just making it up as they go along and reacting to snippets of news and whispers then I worry about their intelligence.

Guest domSWFC
1 minute ago, swinners said:

So, what type of player is he. Some say striker others midfielder!  Is he a winger?

Similar to Foristieri, but better a little deeper, where Foristieri is probably at his best in the #10 role. Creative, calm, composed. Not pacey, but not slow, but he can dribble so he can carry the call forward well. Give him space, like we did a couple of seasons ago, and he can destroy you. 

With Matias hitting form, Foristieri being Foristieri, and Abdi... Who do the opposition double up on to keep quiet now?  Doing so will only give another danger man more room! Very exciting times. 

Let's get Pudil in now. Keep the team as much the same as last season, with slight tweaks to improve and we're on our way. 

1 minute ago, jonesy87shef said:

That Matt Brown is a joke. I don't know what's more embarrassing, him or the people who give him attention. He's basically uses same techniques as a psychic telling needy individuals what they want/need to hear. Then steals other people's information and passes it off as his own. If people can't see guys like him are just making it up as they go along and reacting to snippets of news and whispers then I worry about their intelligence.

Yeh but..... but but..... but Chansiri's advisors send him texts giving him all the updates and targets and information. I worry for the sanity of anyone that can think that is true. I would also worry about how long said advisor would last, both in a job, and breathing in general.

2 minutes ago, joe said:

Yeh but..... but but..... but Chansiri's advisors send him texts giving him all the updates and targets and information. I worry for the sanity of anyone that can think that is true. I would also worry about how long said advisor would last, both in a job, and breathing in general.

As soon as this story broke he reckoned he knew about it all along. On Sunday he did that daft periscope thing and said the only Watford players we were after are pudil and anya. Today he reckons we put a bid for pudil and abdil 10 days ago but wanted to keep it quiet. He's just plain ridiculous if you ask me, an attention seeker and nothing more. 

Someone asked me if I called bull shine on his rumours, at first I wasn't sure but now I'm 100% positive he knows nothing! 

12 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

Similar to Foristieri, but better a little deeper, where Foristieri is probably at his best in the #10 role. Creative, calm, composed. Not pacey, but not slow, but he can dribble so he can carry the call forward well. Give him space, like we did a couple of seasons ago, and he can destroy you. 

With Matias hitting form, Foristieri being Foristieri, and Abdi... Who do the opposition double up on to keep quiet now?  Doing so will only give another danger man more room! Very exciting times. 

Let's get Pudil in now. Keep the team as much the same as last season, with slight tweaks to improve and we're on our way. 

just seen this from a watford fan.

this bloke is a diamond.i'm gutted.played out of position most of last season.spots a pass,great long range shooting,excellent at free kicks,tackles like paul scholes.he'd be first on the team sheet all the time.yes he lacks a bit of pace,but reads the game so effortlessly to make up for it.plays the ball simple in front of the player cleverly.just see how many goals he set up in his first season for vydra to score.would'nt surprise me if vydra went there as well.good luck to the little wizard.great memories.

10 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It's because he was out the loop with this one and doesn't like to admit he didn't know about it.

to be fair hes been out of the loop on everything since Milan left. DC has welded his pipeline shut, but he wont admit he knows f*ck all

12 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It's because he was out the loop with this one and doesn't like to admit he didn't know about it.

I  think thats the thing with Nixon. He's obviously does get information on a number of things, sometimes he's right, sometimes he's wrong but he seems to spit the dummy out when somethings going off that he knows nothing about.

6 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

This needs confirming by the club ASAP. Stressing me out :-)

Too right I am sleeping in a glass case of emotion tonight.

During Milans time I used to get decent info. The Mamadov saga ended my line into What's going on at Hillsborough. One contact 'moved on' along with Mamadov, the other is still within SWFC but everything is so much more secretive now. Nothing escapes a very tight circle unless it's from a third party or on purpose.