New ground v redevelopment ?

Heard the same. It's a matter of time and the "old guard" accepting it/moving on without causing King Chansiri grief / petitions and protests.  Even West ham have accepted it and are about to have an amazing new ground as their home.  I'm sick of waiting 20 minutes for a pint at half time and missing goals.

what makes you think you'll get served any quicker at a new ground ....i go in the grandstand which is modern ,a good concourse,

plenty of bars yet when we wanted a pint at 2-15 with maybe 6 people in front of us it took 10 minutes to get served ...

You have to cringe. Those "accident banners" looks cheap and nasty (in fact they look absolutely horrendous).

The trees growing out of the East Bank mound, the corrugated metal "cut outs" over the mound of earth, the turnstiles, brickwork, the whole thing is bordering on being condemned. It's like doing up an old house with mould / a cellar that floods, foundations that are crumbling. You can just throw good money after bad. How much could be wasted "making do" for the next 10-15 years before someone suddenly decides, you know what, let's build a state-of-the-art 55,000 seat stadium somewhere else. Maybe even near to a motorway or a train station - that might help get people to and from it. Perhaps.

A team (nearly) good enough for the Premiership, a ground that is no longer fit for purpose. The "old lady" has had her day. Poor old bird.

20160505_183850_zps7poantzq.png

Im starting to think your a pig fan as what a steaming load of poo .

You have to cringe. Those "accident banners" looks cheap and nasty (in fact they look absolutely horrendous).

The trees growing out of the East Bank mound, the corrugated metal "cut outs" over the mound of earth, the turnstiles, brickwork, the whole thing is bordering on being condemned.  It's like doing up an old house with mould / a cellar that floods, foundations that are crumbling.  You can just throw good money after bad. How much could be wasted "making do" for the next 10-15 years before someone suddenly decides, you know what, let's build a state-of-the-art 55,000 seat stadium somewhere else. Maybe even near to a motorway or a train station - that might help get people to and from it. Perhaps.

A team (nearly) good enough for the Premiership, a ground that is no longer fit for purpose. The "old lady" has had her day. Poor old bird.

20160505_183850_zps7poantzq.png

could be a lot worse 

02.Rear%20of%20the%20Kop.JPG

If planning permission has been applied for how long is it before it's in the public domain ?.

Instantly (/until an application is validated by the planning authority - so 10 working days maximum). 

Thats why this rumour is probably testicles. 

I'm sick of waiting 20 minutes for a pint at half time and missing goals.

Hence why we will be redeveloping Hillsborough!

The penny might drop one day.

Are you still bothered by United calling Hillsborough the rust bucket? Grow some baalls pal

Hence why we will be redeveloping Hillsborough!

The penny might drop one day.

Are you still bothered by United calling Hillsborough the rust bucket? Grow some baalls pal

I get the sense that he or she quite enjoys Hillsborough being called the rust bucket. Me personally I don't know any pig 🐷 fan that's saying anything at all,in fact I thought there must be an epidemic of swine laryngitis. I haven't heard em say anything for months.

I get the sense that he or she quite enjoys Hillsborough being called the rust bucket. Me personally I don't know any pig 🐷 fan that's saying anything at all,in fact I thought there must be an epidemic of swine laryngitis. I haven't heard em say anything for months.

Its the same idiot who was on twitter months ago and every argument he had got shot down until he started blocking everyone the blokes an idiot who spouts s*!t and wants a reaction he doesn't come from Sheffield and has no understanding of the area just comes every now and again to a big game and complains he cant get a pint

Its a proper ground and long may it stay our home  

Instantly (/until an application is validated by the planning authority - so 10 working days maximum). 

Thats why this rumour is probably testicles. 

Plus you don't get planning permission for land, you get planning permission to build something. So you would need designs etc and it would have to go into the SCC planning portal and be visible to everyone.  I think this is a "some bloke in the pub told me...." type story.

Its not probably testicles, it is testicles.

What happens if we end up in the Zebra Claims Community Stadium?

How much could be wasted "making do" for the next 10-15 years before someone suddenly decides, you know what, let's build a state-of-the-art 55,000 seat stadium somewhere else.

Wasn't it estimated to be around £22million to bring Hillsborough up to World Cup-hosting standard? Of course it'll be a bit more now, but probably nowhere near the cost of a whole rebuild - and certainly nowhere near the cost of a state-of-the-art 55,000 seater stadium.

But, you know what, let's spend several times that on a stadium we'll probably never, ever fill. Mr Chansiri must be rubbing his hands at that idea. I mean, the financial returns on one of those must be astronomical...

There was something on the radio yesterday about new stadiums it was mainly about Spurs and Chelsea.One of the things mentioned is that now is the ideal time to do it because of the low cost of steel.

What happens if we end up in the Zebra Claims Community Stadium?

Wasn't it estimated to be around £22million to bring Hillsborough up to World Cup-hosting standard? Of course it'll be a bit more now, but probably nowhere near the cost of a whole rebuild - and certainly nowhere near the cost of a state-of-the-art 55,000 seater stadium.

But, you know what, let's spend several times that on a stadium we'll probably never, ever fill. Mr Chansiri must be rubbing his hands at that idea. I mean, the financial returns on one of those must be astronomical...

Love to see the business plan to justify a 55,000 seater stadium, based on attendance we last achieved in 1961.

Love to see the business plan to justify a 55,000 seater stadium, based on attendance we last achieved in 1961.

A 55k seater stadium would be a few years down the line, once we're a well established Premier League club; I doubt we'd look at moving for a couple of seasons at the very least.