Swansea in for Carlos

He won't go obviously. Swansea wouldn't be that desperate to get him and it is less of a risk for him here.

Looking at his track record, he seems to be a manager that applies for jobs at clubs higher up.

If that application leaks out people will assume that means he is close to getting the job.

He has a lot to prove in English football which is why Swansea won't appoint him.

And if we keep singing 'Carlos had a dream' he will stay. We all know the only reason people leave this club is if they don't have a song.

Main reason why Buxton left

Got a feeling Swansea would not be interested in CC but never say never in football.

If asking me to answer yes or no to him leaving I would say no but if he does go then good luck to him. No one in indispensable and with our chairman having deep pockets for the championship I am sure we can attract another decent coach. 

Looking at the full market there are only two bookies even offering a price on CC. He is 25/1 at Paddy's

Probably guess Swansea enquired we said no and that was that

He was 60/1 yesterday and knowing some people they limped on that bet as its decent bound to go down today if people did

He,s only just becoming accustomed to the championship and it would be a massive gamble for him to go to Swansea knowing if he fails that would probably mean his shot at establishing himself in the english game would be gone. The other point is if he stays he should know he is with a club who have massive potential to establish themselves as one of the Biggest English teams again. Our fan base alone far exceeds anything Swansea could ever hope to achieve.

I'd be upset if he was to leave, he's clearly building something at Hillsborough. Without sounding daft i really do think we'll be overtaking clubs like Swansea in the coming years. 

But, if he was to move he's not irreplaceable, plenty of managers out there available that could do just as good a job.. Nigel Pearson would be an ideal candidate for one.

Edited by owlerton