Swansea in for Carlos

From earlier this morning down in these parts: Huw Jenkins has apparently stated that after interviewing numerous candidates, the shortlist is now down to two.

Sounds like it's either Roberto Di Matteo or Marcelo Bielsa's then? Unless Bielsa as turned it down then Jose Morais could still be in the running? 

On a Swansea forum they think it's between RDM and Dennis Bergkamp for some reason. Can't see Bergkamp going there? https://thejack.army/threads/two-remaining-who-do-you-want.10226/

Ain't bothered really, they've been one of the bits of fresh air in the top flight but seem to be getting too big for their own shoes, thinking they're something special whilst they're staring at the drop.

But long as they stay away from CC, then who cares? Can see us by-passing them sooner or later in the future.

Reading between the lines of that press conference, he's offski imo.

Making all the noises I'd expect.

I didn't get that impression at all. Quite the opposite from his own words.

Got the impression he just wants to focus on the next game and he isn't interested in rumours, which suggests to me that he's not interested in the job, without saying it.

CC's response is a classic 'I quite fancy it, especially if they offer me loads of money, so I'm not going to count myself out, just yet'.

And let's be honest, managers get sacked every 5 minutes, so there is no loyalty at all. You can't blame any manager, or player for that matter chasing the money.

Guest ranmoor owl

Be gutted to see him go but we are a far more appealing option to managers than we have been for 20 years, owner with money and ambition, good squad, in the play-off mix, be interesting to see who fancies it.

What evidence is there that this is actually true?

Some rumour from Portugal media and his odds going down last night.

Despite there being no mention in the Welsh media or from the Swans chairman of any interest and the Swansea chairman saying earlier today that its down to a two man shortlist.

Some people are jumping onto the rumours and I have no idea why, because CC is doing a very good job here, why would anyone want him to go?