Swansea in for Carlos

Funny old game football. Ironic thing is, Garry Monk took Swansea to their highest ever league position last season, on a very low comparative budget. At a standard higher than CC has ever managed at. And now they are talking about swapping them.

Monk's managerial CV is better.

We should go for him.

Just saw the Sky Sports News report.

Carlos was a rabbit in headlights when his agent was mentioned...

Yep.

They mentioned that his agent was the one that told the Portuguese press that Swansea have approached him and asked if it was true and his answer was 'I don't know'

Clearly leaving himself open for that job, refused to say he was committed to us. Zero loyalty.

If he's offered that job he will be gone. Very dissapointed in Carlos.

Funny old game football. Ironic thing is, Garry Monk took Swansea to their highest ever league position last season, on a very low comparative budget. At a standard higher than CC has ever managed at. And now they are talking about swapping them.

Monk's managerial CV is better.

We should go for him.

lol

Laugh s minute in here reading your posts.

Better CV how? All that experience? I present Nigel Adkins, in fact I bet you were one's telling us they had the better man in the summer

Tell as much listening to a managers interviews than looking at his record and fog that reason I predict that Monk not Adkins will manage at the top level again but Carlos will

He has not denied it any level which is fair enough should he be thinking of going. And I think he might be - it's a stepping stone to the Prem with little pressure ..if he keeps Swansea up, great, if they go down he can claim it won't be all his fault.

Must admit I can see this happening TBH - if he does, DC has to bring the right man if we are to keep the momentum.

Pearson is the only one I think can keep us going forwards and I think he would come here this time around.

Just watched the interview on SSN, and it's bizarre to say the least. If we/he have got no comment to make, why invite the buggers into the training ground for a full blown interview. It's clear he has been approached, via his agent, and that he wants the job, otherwise he would have just said that his job is here, and he's got no interest of leaving.

If Swansea's first/second choice don't get it, I reckon he's off.

Just watched the interview on SSN, and it's bizarre to say the least. If we/he have got no comment to make, why invite the buggers into the training ground for a full blown interview. It's clear he has been approached, via his agent, and that he wants the job, otherwise he would have just said that his job is here, and he's got no interest of leaving.

If Swansea's first/second choice don't get it, I reckon he's off.

Possibly.

It would be a daft move from him though.

If he does go, I wouldn't be that gutted. There are plenty who could replace him and we will leapfrog swansea pretty soon anyway.

I would be very surprised as a Swansea fan at this point.

It sounds like Carlos doesn't really have a clue what's going on, but he has told his agent to apply for all premier league jobs.

Hopefully he will apologise/say something once Swansea appoint Giggs.

He has not denied it any level which is fair enough should he be thinking of going. And I think he might be - it's a stepping stone to the Prem with little pressure ..if he keeps Swansea up, great, if they go down he can claim it won't be all his fault.

Must admit I can see this happening TBH - if he does, DC has to bring the right man if we are to keep the momentum.

Pearson is the only one I think can keep us going forwards and I think he would come here this time around.

He might not be in Thai owners' good books though.