Swansea in for Carlos

I don't understand Carlos.   He is doing something I could never - living apart from his family.

I won't presume to understand a mans situation but his stance in not bringing them over suggests to me short term thinking?   A short term plan does not have loyalty, that's my only thought.

Millions of men all over the world live away from their families, to earn money.

Owlstalk brought to you by David Attenborough

*To be read in a David Attenborough-esque voice*

'The owlstalker is a rare breed that hunts in packs of clappers and wrist-cutters and preys upon anyone not local and anyone with a negative thought. By using its lethal weapons of sharp sarcasm and repetitive humour to stun it's prey, the owlstalkers hunt in packs, surrounding the naive newcomer that strays into it's territory....' :manager: 

hunting%20owl_zpsbhwfoalh.jpg

I don't understand Carlos. He is doing something I could never - living apart from his family.

I won't presume to understand a mans situation but his stance in not bringing them over suggests to me short term thinking? A short term plan does not have loyalty, that's my only thought.

Yeah, I've got a family and kids and I can see exactly why he would want to move away from them. Edited by Furious George

Would be some achievement that.

Only 22 league games in English football, all in the Championship, and then considered Premiership standard after getting to the great position of 7th in the Championship.

What do you really think about the possibility of that happening?

Would be some achievement that.

Only 22 league games in English football, all in the Championship, and then considered Premiership standard after getting to the great position of 7th in the Championship.

What do you really think about the possibility of that happening?

Exactly. Imagine the meltdown on Swans Talk if an unknown who has had a decent but unspectacular 6 months in a leage below was entrusted with their premier league survival and all the millions it entails when Moyes, Rodgers and Pearson are all available.