2 signings today

McGuga.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Get over it FFS.

I hope we don't sign him so that the McGugaGroupies have a meltdown and then realise they were being silly a week later.

Here, here

Talk about blinkered and narrow minded, where do they come from?

:duntmatter:

So anyone who will be disappointed at not signing a player who looked a class above anything we've had for years, obviously available this summer and openly stated that he'd like to come back, is a blinkered, narrow minded groupie? Jesus Christ.

If we don't get him ,we don't get him. Nothing we can do about it. But having a pop at anyone who expresses their disappointment, is pathetic.

So anyone who will be disappointed at not signing a player who looked a class above anything we've had for years, obviously available this summer and openly stated that he'd like to come back, is a blinkered, narrow minded groupie? Jesus Christ.

If we don't get him ,we don't get him. Nothing we can do about it. But having a pop at anyone who expresses their disappointment, is pathetic.

Calm down dear, it seems he is out of our price range

Let it go

This was always the market i expected us to be in this summer, personally I think we can do some good buisness if we've done our homework properly, there's a risk attached to it but tell me when there isn't a risk attached to any signing ?!

were not going to pay £2million for Lewis McGugan, were not going to pay circa 2-4m for Tom Cairney like Fulham are about to either , look at the buisness charlton did with likes of Gudmundson ... There's much more value for your money abroad

Guest Ellis Rimmer

Not excited about the Polish guy, Poland aren't that good and he's not a regular squad member for them. Didn't play much for Kaiserslauten in the German 2nd tier. I would say the bottom half Bundesliga clubs are Championship standard.