2 signings today

These players really go against my unsubstantiated criteria for what makes a good signing and I can't believe we're not spending the amounts of money I'd got little basis for thinking we would. Suppose I'll give them a chance.

These players really go against my unsubstantiated criteria for what makes a good signing and I can't believe we're not spending the amounts of money I'd got little basis for thinking we would. Suppose I'll give them a chance.

Who cares what you think

The polish lad looks decent. Probably means we're not getting McGugan though.

I get the impression that Watford are taking the urine on the price.  Forest will come in for him and pay over the odds because he's 'one of them'.

I'm not too bothered.  We can't land all our hopes on McGugan.  If one of these foreign guys comes good he'll be forgotten in a month.

This Mervan Celik bloke looks pretty decent on the youtube-a-thon ive just watched of him. 

Seems a left winger but he pops up all over the place, skillful, pacey and direct. Seemed to do well in Serie A a few seasons ago. 

Looks an exciting one to me albeit by my hugely limited knowledge of him.

Do you spend £5m on one player and hope it works

or maybe £5m on 6 or 7 and gamble on 3 or 4 succeeding.

Too many fans have been hoodwinked with the Jordan Rhodes bo11ox

You don't have to spend multi millions on one player for the team to be successful.

Since the takeover I've been saying that the thing I'm wasn't looking forward to if we ever get to The Premier League is paying £Ms for obscure foreigners.

Looks as if we're going to have that next season (without the £Ms)

I'd go the other way on that, I dread the days of paying £11million for McCormack or £8million for Mings. British talent is is hugely overpriced and there is very little value when buying from the Championship.

The risk may be slightly greater with foreign recruits but for the ones that do crack the English league we'll be looking at a healthy return should we ever sell.

Klich signed for Wolfsburg who finished 2nd in the Bundesliga, so I reckon he must have something about him.

Like Lachman, appears he made a big move following his success at Zwolle and it never really happened for him. Maybe a chance to come here and kick start his career again.