2 signings today

can anyone find the source on twitter?

I've seen a conversations where someone says: 

Hirstysleftpeg

#swfc "Kaiserslautern", anyone?

25/06/2015 17:36

and someone replied:

Parners78

@Hirstysleftpeg @MikeNorton1980 mateusz klich? Plays for Kaiserslautern but still don't get the oasis link. :-s

26/06/2015 07:33

But that last tweet comes in after this topic was started btw.

There is no mention of him signing anywhere before this topic from what I can tell.

So the OP's ". A seperate source in twitter is talking about Klich on twitter as being at Hillsborough yesterday unless it started from the same bloke." doesn't seem accurate unless it's all coming from protected accounts.

Oh dear... it must be day release from the asylum today.

Baffling people on here, only able to get off if they are slagging the club.

Talk about other clubs all you want but I am starting to wonder if we have more morons supporting us?

Of course we have what's the big deal, we are all going to get dragged along in the end, buckle up.

Well I'd take McGugan over a player who's unproven in our division anyday.

Still, we can console ourselves with the fact that he'll have been cheaper.

If McGugan was Polish, he wouldnt be anywhere near their team.

this guy is a full international lol jeeeez deffo no pleasing some.

For what reason?

TBF they are only relaying on information they have received, but it's a random ITK post from someone who does not have a track record.  None of the confirmed ITKers have advised of anything similar.

I am more than happy to be proved wrong as Klisch looks a decent player.

because he's never heard of them so it must be BS

Nope - Just taking stock of the situation and assessing that its more likely to be BS than it is to be true.

TBF they are only relaying on information they have received, but it's a random ITK post from someone who does not have a track record. None of the confirmed ITKers have advised of anything similar.

I am more than happy to be proved wrong as Klisch looks a decent player.

Nope - Just taking stock of the situation and assessing that its more likely to be BS than it is to be true.

I'd say it's obscurity makes it more likely there's something in it. But each to their own.

Scored some great goals...right foot, left foot, headers and free kicks...looks technically gifted...let's hope he settles in quickly

He does look pretty good to be fair.

An English player with 10 caps would cost a bomb and Poland usually give us a game

This is a Poland team currently cruising there group and have beaten the best team in the world and current World Champions.. like I say this his lad must be a good player...

What position does he play in that side