2 signings today

No idea on the medical, I'm at the liberty of these texts. A seperate source in twitter is talking about Klich on twitter as being at Hillsborough yesterday unless it started from the same bloke.

I'm happy to play shoot the messenger as I can only relay what I have been told.

Whilst on topic it would seem we did enquire about the bloke from Holland, the striker...what was his name? But we baulked at the figure and moved onto Veerman from Heerenveen??

Since the takeover I've been saying that the thing I'm wasn't looking forward to if we ever get to The Premier League is paying £Ms for obscure foreigners.

Looks as if we're going to have that next season (without the £Ms) 

No idea on the medical, I'm at the liberty of these texts. A seperate source in twitter is talking about Klich on twitter as being at Hillsborough yesterday unless it started from the same bloke.

I'm happy to play shoot the messenger as I can only relay what I have been told.

Whilst on topic it would seem we did enquire about the bloke from Holland, the striker...what was his name? But we baulked at the figure and moved onto Veerman from Heerenveen??

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henk_Veerman

Not going to judge and players before they've been given a chance at Wednesday BUT if I had just bought a Championship football club and my aim was to get into the Premier League within 2 years, I'd at least be looking to bring in a few players that are proven at this level.

If this rumour is true, then since Chansiri has come in we'll have signed 6 players who have never played at this level.

A bit of a gamble and at the end of the day, you get what you pay for.

These kind of signings are hit and miss.

Could go either way.

Melo looks a good player but bus and the right back look no better than what we have.

If we only sign foreign bargains, expect only a few of them to hit the level we need.