2 signings today

It's a disgrace.

All these Polish internationals coming over and taking our central midfielders jobs.

Best line iv ever heard on ere  lol

Obviously its risky but you'd imagine that these players have been recommended by a scouting network.

Some of the will flourish, some of them will have a big surprise coming their way.  As long as they all TRY and don't slug about ala Bothroyd then that's all I ask for.

Good luck to them.

Not played much in the last few seasons. When are we actually going to sign players we know can cut it in the championship instead of these unknown risks?

Its early days days. Many championship players in demand will be harder to get and will probably have several clubs vying for them so will get agreed down the line .Agents will be making clubs wait to eek out a better deal if they can

Also talks ongoing with a Swedish bloke called Celik, plays in Turkey. Think their manager is English and has connections with Roeder (dont quote me)

Also just told this geezer Klich may not have passed the medical, jumped the gun. Chinese Whispers, friend of a friend etc.

Uto

Gençlerbirliği manager is Stuart Baxter sounds English anyhow

I'm all for this.

Gone are the days where are pre season signings are the likes of James O'Connor, Jon Otsemobor, Darren Potter etc.

Get em' I say.

Too reyt

I'm all for this.

Gone are the days where are pre season signings are the likes of James O'Connor, Jon Otsemobor, Darren Potter etc.

Get em' I say.

That's one extreme to another lol

I don't mind it either really, provided we aren't totally reliant on that market.

It really is gonna be the foreign legion isn't it?

Perhaps we should change our name to Sheffield Mittwoch to make ourselves truly continental

Then we could sing " We love you Middle of the week, we do ", but what would we sing on Saturdays ?

They should be technically sound as the Dutch and German leagues both play passing football...I watched two teams from the bottom of the Bundesliga and they played fast attacking football and their players all looked comfortable on the ball

That's one extreme to another lol

I don't mind it either really, provided we aren't totally reliant on that market.

Yes, I agree. And I'm sure we'll dip into the loan market (british) as the season goes along.

I'm excited about the change, and the fact we seem to be looking at the foreign market.

What is Niclas Alexandersson up to these days?

:manager: