Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

In terms of FFP, we may have to bend the rules, if we want to get promoted. Certainly QPR ignored them, with minimal sanctions, and I'm pretty certain Bournemouth and Watford will have broken them, or at least found a way around them.

I'd love him here. Really good player imo

On what basis ? Did well at rangers a while ago but not pulled up any trees at hull

For me we need a proven marksman , tried and tested ready to go , Id seriously look at darren bent

In terms of FFP, we may have to bend the rules, if we want to get promoted. Certainly QPR ignored them, with minimal sanctions, and I'm pretty certain Bournemouth and Watford will have broken them, or at least found a way around them.

Doubt Bournemouth and Watford have. Most of Watford's players were free from Udinese and Granada and Bournemouth received circa £8m in transfer fees last summer. 

Guest wilyfox

Buy British or foreign? Arguments for both. If we want to contend, we need to perform from the start. Our overseas buys take time to bed in. I can't foresee another major foreign influx for that reason. Suspect we'll go more Brit this summer, maybe a foreigner or two that are already over here.

Buy British or foreign? Arguments for both. If we want to contend, we need to perform from the start. Our overseas buys take time to bed in. I can't foresee another major foreign influx for that reason. Suspect we'll go more Brit this summer, maybe a foreigner or two that are already over here.

That's what I would like to see

Look at Watford foreign imports.

For me yesterday I was impressed with:

Layun-signed from Mexico

Abdi-Udinese

Vydra-Udinese

Motta-Italian

Paredes -signed from Ecuador

So clearly picking the players to fit with your system and style is more important than them being English or Foreign or whatever.

I hope we keep zayatte, but I would still say we need two CB's. Even if Loovens stays. Both him and Zayatte are injury prone.

Someone like Mills on a perm, and a talent from a prem club on a season long loan. Denayer from man city has been great for Celtic this season. But probably destined for a bigger club?

On what basis ? Did well at rangers a while ago but not pulled up any trees at hull

For me we need a proven marksman , tried and tested ready to go , Id seriously look at darren bent

I just really rate him. Every time I've seen him play, he's looked class.

When Hull were promoted, they played some brilliant football at times, and he was a major part in that.

He's like a poor mans Daniel Sturridge. All left foot, skilful, quick, clever...

As a random obscure foreign name:

Mohamed Elyounoussi- 20 year old winger for FC Molde in the Norwegian Premier League would be a great signing. Scored 17 goals in 35 games from midfield- could see him really tearing this league up

Out of our league, I'm afraid. Probably heading for Bundesliga or serie A, but would love it if he came.