Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

@rednblack68: Yann and Tommy singing Wednesday songs on the bus, live on Sky. #afcb #swfc

One for theowlsman that

Kermogant loves us and is clearly signing..

Wouldn't mind Tommy Elphick here either....lol

In all seriousness they all better remember what side their bread is buttered when they eventually leave bournemouth and clubs come sniffing around.

WAWAW

Strikers miss sitters. It's a fact of life. The sitters they miss stand out more when they aren't getting the service to make amends. I think the problem is partly that they're not brilliant, partly that they'd convert chances at a higher rate if the service was better (they're rusty / lacking confidence / trying too hard etc) and partly simply due to lack of service.

I'm not an apologist for May and Nuhiu - I don't think they've shown they're good enough to to take us to where we want to go but sweeping the issue service to one side ignores our major failing. I think both would score far more (and increase the rate at which they score from chances) if we sorted our midfield / fullbacks out.

Well said. I tried to write a similar response earlier, but failed to do so clearly and concisely. Would have plussed twice if I could.

To continue my campaign to post the most obscure name possible and say he could do a job for us: Uffe Bech. 22 year old winger from Nordsjaelland (Danish Premier League) with 9 goals in 22 games. Could be a good option to have on the bench considering that's a fairly high level and Nordsjaelland only get home attendances of around 6000 we could probably get him very cheaply...

Jordy Hiwula from Manchester City only 20 years old and in his first season has managed 10 in 19 for Walsall on loan.

Bradshaw at Walsall could be worth a look aswell, but I really think we need to go down the marquee signing route for this striker ...

Grabban or Bent for me

Bradshaw at Walsall could be worth a look aswell, but I really think we need to go down the marquee signing route for this striker ...

Grabban or Bent for me

I'd be looking to bring in 2-3 strikers. 1 marquee, Adam Le Fondre at a more affordable price then a youngster like Hiwula. 

I'd be looking to bring in 2-3 strikers. 1 marquee, Adam Le Fondre at a more affordable price then a youngster like Hiwula.

I wouldn't disgaree with you but can you see us bringing that many in on top of Nuhiu , Bus , Lavery and May ?

Who would you cut loose ?